ADVERTISEMENT

Inside ISU athletic dept

Anybody that thinks ISU is left out of any realignment is living in a dream world.

isu wont be ahead of Notre Dame or BYU. Then there is a good chance Houston, Cincinnati and Boise State will be taken ahead of isu. isu isn’t beating out anyone in the Pac-12 or possibly even the Big 12. To say isu will be one of the top 64 is a leap at best.

But tell us how it really is psycotwins.

isu wont be ahead of Notre Dame or BYU. Then there is a good chance Houston, Cincinnati and Boise State will be taken ahead of isu. isu isn’t beating out anyone in the Pac-12 or possibly even the Big 12. To say isu will be one of the top 64 is a leap at best.

But tell us how it really is psycotwins.

You can bet that's been what Pollard has been selling though. Either pony up and support the clones...or we won't make the cut.

ISU is a major research institution with state of the art facilities and the 3rd largest stadium in the B12. Enrollment at ISU continues to rise and has significantly more students from the state of Iowa than any other University. I will let you figure out what that means. ISU is also the largest university in Iowa with a growing fan base.

ISU is a major research institution with state of the art facilities and the 3rd largest stadium in the B12. Enrollment at ISU continues to rise and has significantly more students from the state of Iowa than any other University. I will let you figure out what that means. ISU is also the largest university in Iowa with a growing fan base.

None of that matters when it comes to isu being a top 64 school. It will come down to TV ratings and isu performs poorly there. Psycotwins do you want a link that shows how pitiful isu is there?

None of that matters when it comes to isu being a top 64 school. It will come down to TV ratings and isu performs poorly there. Psycotwins do you want a link that shows how pitiful isu is there?
If it is totally TV ratings then Iowa is in the same boat. Iowa is a very small market team as well. Be careful or you will paint yourself into a corner.

Reading that reminds me...

KGFF6BJ.jpg

Reactions: iahawkeyes17

Love the boasting about being the 3rd largest stadium in big 12. Wow awesome it still only seats 61500 and 25k less than 2nd biggest. Plus there are 3 other in the conference within 1500 of Jack trices capacity. In comparison Iowa holds almost 10k more and is 3rd in just our own division. Isu would maybe sneak into the top 10 in big 10.

Also helps that 4 teams who bailed from the big 12 all had larger stadiums too.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

I'll take shit that makes ZERO difference in NCAA conference realignment for $2,000, Alex.

But not because of Iowa....the other team carried the ratings because they are much larger market. You proved my point to a T. If ISU is at risk then certainly Iowa is as well.

Texas and OU should be much larger markets but isu simply isn’t a draw which is why isu’s ratings are so dismal.

Wisconsin isn’t a bigger market. The Big Ten isn’t going anywhere and the TV ratings prove how weak the Texas 10 really is. Do you really think the 1912 MVC championship is going to save isu? Or maybe being over 110 games below .500 will do it.

You, just like isu are nothing more than a joke. Something to be laughed at.

Texas and OU should be much larger markets but isu simply isn’t a draw this why isu’s ratings are so dismal.

Wisconsin isn’t a bigger market. The Big Ten isn’t going anywhere and the TV ratings prove how weak the Texas 10 really is. Do you really think the 1912 MVC championship is going to save isu? Or maybe being over 110 games below .500 will do it.

You, just like isu are nothing more than a joke. Something to be laughed at.
Fortunately, nobody cares much what you think because you are off the reservation most of the time. Logic and common sense are not part of your process.

Fortunately, nobody cares much what you think because you are off the reservation most of the time. Logic and common sense are not part of your process.

TV networks know and care, and for the foreseeable future they are the ones paying the contracts. While that is the case, isu will fit better in the Mountain West or the MAC. Hey at least then you can puff your chest out about having the biggest stadium.

Clown fans love them some MACtion.

TV networks know and care, and for the foreseeable future they are the ones paying the contracts. While that is the case, isu will fit better in the Mountain West or the MAC. Hey at least then you can puff your chest out about having the biggest stadium.

Clown fans love them some MACtion.
Yes they do care about ratings and the great state of Iowa has 3M population with 2 P5 teams. Go ahead and brag about being in such a big market. BTW, Wisconsin has 1 P5 school in a state with 6M population. Some of you folks are sharp as a tack.

Yes they do care about ratings and the great state of Iowa has 3M population with 2 P5 teams. Go ahead and brag about being in such a big market. BTW, Wisconsin has 1 P5 school in a state with 6M population. Some of you folks are sharp as a tack.

Soon to be one P5 school. The one that has a football conference championship in a league that still exists.

isu being 110 games below .500 sure is worthy of being a P5 school over the likes of Houston, Notre Dame, Boise State, Cincinnati or anyone in the Pac-12 because clown fans say so.

Awesome common sense clown fans have. Keep posting we enjoy the laughs.

Soon to be one P5 school. The one that has a football conference championship in a league that still exists.

isu being 110 games below .500 sure is worthy of being a P5 school over the likes of Houston, Notre Dame, Boise State, Cincinnati or anyone in the Pac-12 because clown fans say so.

Awesome common sense clown fans have. Keep posting we enjoy the laughs.
I don't think Iowa will lose P5 status so I think you'r wrong. I know that the hawks football attendance is decreasing at an alarming rate and basketball is pathetic, but they will make the cut most likely. Loosing fan support in an already small market is tough.

I don't think Iowa will lose P5 status so I think you'r wrong. I know that the hawks football attendance is decreasing at an alarming rate and basketball is pathetic, but they will make the cut most likely. Loosing fan support in an already small market is tough.

Iowa won’t lose P5 but isu will. The TV networks know better. Maybe Iowa should start cutting ticket prices to isu levels. Will isu sell out their endzone club seats this year? They haven’t yet maybe this is the year. Revenue is meaningless only attendance for the first half of games matters because clown fans say so. Keep posting Einstein.

What's really funny is that ISU hasn't had an NFL pick in 3 years and hasn't had a first rounder since Nixon was in office.

Bottom line. Fans tune in to watch the Hawkeyes in much, much greater numbers than they do to watch clowns.

Bottom line. Jealous clown fans come to the Iowa board in greater numbers than Hawkeye fans visit clownville online. Do they even have a board?

What's really funny is that ISU hasn't had an NFL pick in 3 years and hasn't had a first rounder since Nixon was in office.

Hey this doesn’t matter either. Clown fan will tell us just watch. Football coaches are fleeing isu like rats from a sinking ship.

Bottom line. Fans tune in to watch the Hawkeyes in much, much greater numbers than they do to watch clowns.

Bottom line. Jealous clown fans come to the Iowa board in greater numbers than Hawkeye fans visit clownville online. Do they even have a board?

It is the insecurity and little bro syndrome that afflicts isu fans. What is funny is how willing they are to tell the world this. Just watch for Einstein’s next post.

Reactions: RogerKint
And that is relevant here how? All I know is ISU's fan support is increasing at a high rate and the stadium is going to be expanded again just a few short years since the last expansion. ISU is generating a buzz at a national level and hawk fans don't like it.

That means they don’t bleed out of state students for tuition as effectively as UI.

And that is relevant here how? All I know is ISU's fan support is increasing at a high rate and the stadium is going to be expanded again just a few short years since the last expansion. ISU is generating a buzz at a national level and hawk fans don't like it.

Discounting ticket prices as clown fans see it is generating national buzz and increasing fan support.

So again will isu be able to finally sell out the endzone club section or are these new isu fans simply too poor to afford it?

Who wants to bet Einstein’s reply will be highly entertaining?

Well then certainly here. Another ISU thread on a hawk board.....love it@

It's fun to have something to laugh at. We can all hope that Campbell doesn't ruin Kempt the way he's ruined the last few QBs. KK seems like a good guy. Given your new OL coach though it could get dicey.

Reactions: HerkyFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT