ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ Maryland

Mar 14, 2003
Well after a disappointing weekend last week it’s time to bounce back. Iowa still has not locked up a conference tournament spot. I see Maryland is throwing Blohm on Saturday. I think he must have been injured as he has only thrown 11 ip this year and typically 2-3 at a time the last few weeks. We see a quality arm in Hunter Parsons in Thursday. So not a easy series. To have an outside shot at the NCAA Tournament I think we need to sweep and see where we end up then win some in Omaha.

Game times are 530, 530, 1

Reactions: DEREKoh2
Yes!!! The game is on BTN Plus!!!!

Love the Plus!

Anyone know if Maddie is traveling with the team? I thought I heard that Maryland wanted her to be one of the sideline reporters. I could be wrong, but I doubt it!

#Maddie!

Sher should play everyday

Sher was hot, struggled a bit last week. I agree though, he brings ore to the table right now offensively than Elion or Padgett.

I think Padgett has three hits (one lost in the sun scored a hit) since March 2nd yet we hit him in the 4 or 5 spot. The last two weekends.

Sher was hot, struggled a bit last week. I agree though, he brings ore to the table right now offensively than Elion or Padgett.

I think Padgett has three hits (one lost in the sun scored a hit) since March 2nd yet we hit him in the 4 or 5 spot. The last two weekends.
Yeah and Sher is just a freshman let him play. Baseball players can struggle at times but the best way to break out of it is by playing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT