ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ Maryland

No. You have to give heller credit. You loose your two assistants. You loose probably 2 of your top 4 pitchers to injury. You loose everybody that was good last year to the draft. This is Heller team. I know expectations. But damn, give Heller credit for doing something with nothing! Lose tonight. Loose tomorrow. But we still are in the B10 tourney! Did the Americans give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Reactions: icardinal
No. You have to give heller credit. You loose your two assistants. You loose probably 2 of your top 4 pitchers to injury. You loose everybody that was good last year to the draft. This is Heller team. I know expectations. But damn, give Heller credit for doing something with nothing! Lose tonight. Loose tomorrow. But we still are in the B10 tourney! Did the Americans give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Lol we lose tomorrow and we miss the conference tournament if osu and nw win

Iowa falls to Maryland 8-4

Pretty simple if Iowa wins tomorrow they are in the conference tournament. If they lose they need Northwestern and/or Ohio StAte to lose to make it. OSU is playing Purdue who looks like they’ve packed it in and NW has injury bitten Minnesota. Maryland HAS to win tomorrow to make the conference tournament.

I fully expect Iowa to lose and NW/OSU to both win. Judkins as good as he’s been Iowa hasn’t won’t a game he’s started in two months, so no reason to think that’ll change.

As for me I am stepping away the rest of the season and probably into football. I am tired of being emotionally vested in Iowa sports only to have them crap the bed and ruin my day. Game is at 1pm tomorrow and if they get lucky conference tournament is 9am starting Wednesday. Go Hawks!

Think Iowa is pretty much in it looks like a 4 way tie they will go by RPI to decide place and no way OSU will catch iowa and NW Iowa is likely a 7 seed

ClumsyWindingGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: WestIAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT