ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ Maryland

Iowa falls to Maryland 10-8. Iowa should be embarrassed getting swept by them and losing five in a row to MSU/MD.

Iowa goes from 12-7, ranked, solidly in the tournament, and an outside shot at a conference title to 12-12 and looking lost out there. I can’t say I’ve seen anything like it.
I have to pull you back man. I know I have spelled lose like my redhead women I enjoy sleeping with. And oral sex. But I shouldn’t disclose those proclivities. But that is a major wow!! Back to this topic. We were lucky to get 19 wins this season Even that evil monkey in the closet guy would agree? You guys need more red carpert. Make sure it matches the drapes. Shaved is real good. It has to be red though.

I have to pull you back man. I know I have spelled lose like my redhead women I enjoy sleeping with. And oral sex. But I shouldn’t disclose those proclivities. But that is a major wow!! Back to this topic. We were lucky to get 19 wins this season Even that evil monkey in the closet guy would agree? You guys need more red carpert. Make sure it matches the drapes. Shaved is real good. It has to be red though.
Assuming you're talking about Iowa > Minnesota in all sports including the ones Iowa doesn't have an actual varsity team for.........then I agree.

This is BAU for Iowa baseball.

I don't care about this post. I just want to ask you, Derek, where does the middle gif in your signature come from?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT