ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ Maryland

Bau....

SnAzgwJ.gif

Reactions: WestIAHawk
I’m not sure that last night’s game could have been more painful. Would have rather seen them lose 10-0. Talked myself into not shutting off game before the start of the 8th inning .... stayed with it through the bitter end. Ugh.

Iowa win today OR a NW loss punches Iowa's ticket to Omaha next week. Same would go for tomorrow if necessary. Yeah, I saw that GameTracker go to 8-6 and couldn't believe it myself, that Maryland hitter gave us fits all game long...

Iowa win today OR a NW loss punches Iowa's ticket to Omaha next week. Same would go for tomorrow if necessary. Yeah, I saw that GameTracker go to 8-6 and couldn't believe it myself, that Maryland hitter gave us fits all game long...

I also believe OSU losing would finalize a tournament spot for us...if us, OSU, nw, and Maryland all go 12-12 Iowa is the odd team out.

Welp NW cruising vs Minnesota right now and I have zero faith Purdue can beat Ohio StAte. Iowa better find a way to win a game or else we’re staying home. Embarrassing if that happens.

FYI if Iowa does win once and make it I believe that locks us in as the #6 and we will play at 9am Wednesday.

If we get swept and back in at 12-12 I believe we'd be the 7 or 8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT