ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa cannot afford a sloppy first 1/3 of the game again.

texas twister

HB Heisman
Jan 14, 2005
SC will blow them away if that happens again. Poor shooting, passing, and turnovers. Have to be focused from the get-go and hit those shots (very poor shooting early on too).

SC will blow them away if that happens again. Poor shooting, passing, and turnovers. Have to be focused from the get-go and hit those shots (very poor shooting early on too).
This is going to be a close game. I don’t see South Carolina or Iowa getting blown out by either team. I hope South Carolina wins, but we also know Iowa won last year.

Reactions: skydog0784
giphy.gif

Reactions: shikreto
Agreed. It wasn’t pretty.

A lot of carnage laying on the floor last night. Lost the handle of too many opportunities and WAAAAYYYYY TOO MANY BUNNIES missed down low by a number of the HAWKS all game long that made the game far closer than it should have been in the end. Too many lazy passes will never mix with the tight D UCONN showed last night.

This is going to be a close game. I don’t see South Carolina or Iowa getting blown out by either team. I hope South Carolina wins, but we also know Iowa won last year.
I dunno SC is an elite team that is going to have HUGE HUGE size advantage all over the court....I just think they are way to much of a complete elite team this year compared to last year...

I dunno SC is an elite team that is going to have HUGE HUGE size advantage all over the court....I just think they are way to much of a complete elite team this year compared to last year...
Size doesn’t help if a player is raining 30 foot threes. Plus, I noticed during Iowa games, long shots create long rebounds with negates size under the basket. This one has me worried.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT