ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa football presser w/KF & players today

OIT - nope not saying that. Just wondering why “our people” call a Clone for info on our team. That is f’d up.

I can’t even pick which post to quote, but are you guys seriously doing the “internet rumor rabbit-hole that everyone knows is the only way Facebook is still in business” right in-front of all of us? This is super f’d up and saaaaaad.

I'm damn near convinced that Hkfan23 is Twins. I don't think I've ever seen them post here without some lure to go over to CF. I could very well be wrong, but if everybody wants to spew conspiracy theories I'll throw mine in the ring.

Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
Blair - is it true you and/or Tom talk to a Clone troll to get info.? Cause he sure seems to break it faster. Is his source that deep he gets the info to be posted on a rival’s board before you guys can? Is it also true that our director of recruiting is the “burner” to respond to that guy in Chicago? I simply ask cause very embarrassing if any of those questions are answered in the affirmative. I used to laugh when a Clone troll said he knew more than us and that you guys called him for info but starting to seem about right. Tell me I am wrong. Thanks.
No. Literally nothing you posted there is true or makes any sense.

Kujawa bringing ISU and CF into a conversation about a Hawkeye press conference. I'm shocked!

Blair - is it true you and/or Tom talk to a Clone troll to get info.? Cause he sure seems to break it faster. Is his source that deep he gets the info to be posted on a rival’s board before you guys can? Is it also true that our director of recruiting is the “burner” to respond to that guy in Chicago? I simply ask cause very embarrassing if any of those questions are answered in the affirmative. I used to laugh when a Clone troll said he knew more than us and that you guys called him for info but starting to seem about right. Tell me I am wrong. Thanks.
Get help.

apparently you don't. I wasn't speaking of doyle at all. I think he's just a distraction from the bigger issue, the bigger picture. I think we have a radical political movement trying to destroy the team and the country. doyle was just fallout. incidental. I want doyle to stay gone so that you may see what a mistake that was booting him.
You really don’t get it. I mean epically bad, don’t get it. Wow!

keep your ignorant conspiracy laden wacko bs on the OT board and seek help while you're at it.

Seeking help from the off topic board.
ILMAO
Yea I know that was not the way you meant it but at first reading that is what I came up with.

keep your ignorant conspiracy laden wacko bs on the OT board and seek help while you're at it.
football became political all of sudden. well, over about the last 5-10 years. football is a political movement dressed up in uniforms disguised as a sports outing. so it is fair game on here now. not just the off topic board.

Reactions: GolfHacker1
OiT - you will see soon enough. I can’t wait for Blair and Tom to respond. This guy has 60k posts plus on Iowa on CF. And he has claimed Blair and Tom call him for inside on our program. And he has a source that must be close to give him everything on Iowa. And that Tyler Barnes is that Jade guy responding to Green. I have no clue what is true. But that Twins on CF claiming Blair and Tom call him for info to post is a joke especially if true.
Looks like you got an answer to this dumb question. Probably stop spending your time obsessing over clown fanatic

Yep he called someone else a liar. Great got my answer. And a lot of time in the boat so don’t obsess simply raise questions about what other people say. Didn’t realize you couldn’t ask questions on this board about what other people ask say the people here dispensing info on Iowa. Thanks though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT