ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa-Northwestern postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. No, no and no.

the vaccine injured are everywhere, I see them, talk to them see physical evidence of their injuries.

Fauci, CDC’S Wolensky, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Rachael Maddow all told you you would NOT get covid or pass it on. now we know that is 100% wrong, 180 degrees from the the truth.

2 recent peer reviewed papers show those that get vaxed more times (3-4 jabs) get CoVid at higher rate, and have less overall immunity.

the funeral directors, Insurance directors , pathology groups are all seeing excess death

I’m not trying to convince you, rather, promote vaccine injury advocacy

its a pandemic of the injured and deaths of healthy we are suffering

No. No, no and no.

the vaccine injured are everywhere, I see them, talk to them see physical evidence of their injuries.

Fauci, CDC’S Wolensky, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Rachael Maddow all told you you would NOT get covid or pass it on. now we know that is 100% wrong, 180 degrees from the the truth.

2 recent peer reviewed papers show those that get vaxed more times (3-4 jabs) get CoVid at higher rate, and have less overall immunity.

the funeral directors, Insurance directors , pathology groups are all seeing excess death

Save your breath these people are brainwashed. They actually believe the government cares about them and is not corrupt. They point out all of the sources they believe in and all of them are making money off covid. More power to them if they want to continue to take the jab, good luck.

WRONG
I’m very sorry to hear your position.
innocent people are being harmed by Adverse reaction, vaccine injuries leading to excess death.

the evidence is there, it’s emerging, the truth will always find you out, as it will here too.

I think you are not a man of science as you claim becaus if you were, you’d have an open mind to the data. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case

i currently work with HCPs and their severely vaccine injured patients, (so only a threat to your credibility, not your security)
Oh, you’re a nut job. Theres good reason why more Republicans die from COVID than Democrats. Because crazies like you spread disinformation.

Oh, you’re a nut job. Theres good reason why more Republicans die from COVID than Democrats. Because crazies like you spread disinformation.
Could you post that study, just curious where that disinformation come from.

How bad was the storm last night?
Actually pretty bad the further north and west you went. We got 5-7 around our area and it was wet snow, so the bottom layer froze over and left a layer of ice on everything making clearing the roads an issue.

There's so many solid lumps of ice/snow pack on the streets, it's a f***ing mess, and sucks having to avoid on already icy roads.

For once the wind wasn't the issue, but rather the simple fact that the wet snow immediately led to slick driving conditions that only got worse overnight and into the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Reactions: KcTo
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: littlez and DewHawk
Meanwhile, Sweden, with the highest vaccination rates of just about anywhere (including ~80% in the 15-17 yr old age group), has seen NONE of these "mystery illnesses", and has one of the lowest excess deaths rates since the vaccines were made available.

Sweden also doesn't have you,.. so that might be a factor as well.

Reactions: 83Hawk
WRONG
I’m very sorry to hear your position.
innocent people are being harmed by Adverse reaction, vaccine injuries leading to excess death.*

*Except in Sweden. They are totally immune from those vaccine side-effects.

I respect all HCPs for many of the reason you indicate And the tragedy of covid deaths We are in agreement.

nearly everything else we disagree and will gladly provide emerging evidence on how terribly bad the pandemic was responded too, how opposing opinions were silenced ( Twitter files), how adverse effects were hidden, how life saving therapies were with held, and how side effects Are related to excess deaths and injuries world wide

this is not forum to get into that, so please contact me and we can discuss a 1 on 1
Christ I can't imagine what it's like to go through life so paranoid that everything is a conspiracy. Seek help.

No. No, no and no.

So please tell us what you do for a living oh wise conspiracy theorist?

• Haha
Reactions: KcTo and Mohawkeye
No. No, no and no.

He speaks the truth. After I got my 2nd shot I had this weird rash that developed. I took a picture of it because I just couldnt believe it:

19852858014_ac55bb261d_b.jpg

What exactly that I said is ‘disinformation’. Try to be specific, thx
BTW, that piece you cited isnt peer reviewed, which mean it carry’s little scientific relevance.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
All right....what the hell do you know about peer review and scientific relevance?

I've been on these boards for 20 plus years and have yet to comment on these Covid theories.

OMG....the senselessness. Just flat out irresponsible and stupid. Too many people are 10 feet under today because of your ideology....oh well, can't help em now. I choose to live.

One simple question, where would our world be without the Covid vaccines? Simple answer....horrible, horrible outcomes. I can't believe people still argue this....unbelievable.

I've been in healthcare for 40 years since 1983 starting in pharmaceutical sales been in healthcare ever since....I worked for 10 years with a company called UpToDate a company of Wolters Kluwer Health. Before that 5 years with Thomson Reuters Health selling Micromedex, a drug clinical knowledge system that answers clinical questions. Both of these organization are 2 of the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. They both combine industry expertise and technology to deliver critical information to leading clinical decision makers.

I loved selling UpToDate, why because doctors have to trust the clinical knowledge information or else they do not use the information and they do with UTD. I have talked to thousands of doctors in my career, and I cannot tell you enough how many of them have told me they cannot do their job without UTD. You and I are both alive today, because of this information ......there is ZERO conspiracy to any of this and it pisses me off to hear this..

What differentiates UpToDate from other clinical decision support systems is their rigorous editorial process, our world-renowned physician contributors, peer-reviewed and evidence-based information.

Have you had covid or any other flu sickness since COVID the last 3 years?

I can tell you personally.....get the damn vaccines. I've gotten all the COVID vaccines plus the flu vaccines the last two years and I can honestly tell you, I have not gotten COVID or any flu virus which is WONDERFUL! No big deal with the vaccines! I have been virus free and because I do wear the mask whenever I should and practice great hygiene as well. I am older and used to get many flu viruses sicknesses during the flu season and during the year, 3 times or more....ya know the kind:
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • coughing or sneezing
  • fever
  • body aches
  • nausea (throwing up violently)
  • had to go a few times to the emergency room
Why.....a huge reason is I played BB religiously at the Health Club until COVID started ....with the guys, touching that basketball over and over again probably among everything else. I got sick sometimes violently sick but not anymore...I can't and will not risk it....it's the world we live in but you and many others attitude does not help the world we now live in, do ya get this?

I do these things like wearing masks and getting vaccines to help protect other people....my wife (no pics) is the same and is very religious about this effort too.

It's a team thing you know, ya have to get everyone on the same care playbook, that's how you stop variation in viral diseases and variation of care....a lot of it is behavior and with doctors too with variation in care. Variability leads to poor quality, and it’s also very expensive. ........so do your neighbor and me a favor and follow the playbook, I am doing this behavior for me and you or follow what Jack says below about vaccines...

Last edited:
Here have w case studies that in the citations reference 2 dozens other papers.

the autopsy findings indicate the presence of spike proteins, presence of cd4, cd8, macrophages and other auto iimmune responses, with no SARS Cov2 nucleocapsids ( so no covid virus)

these people died from cardiac arrest , myocardial infarction, thrombosis, all with the physical presence of the vaccine spike protien and no SARS Cov2

Insight = dying from the vaccine, Not covid.

my group will be presenting a similar novel case of acute aplastic anemic caused by the same MOA,

this is happening all over the world and we must make this known.

the scary thing is we don’t even know how long the damn lipidnanopore capsule carrying the toxic spike stays active in your body. Those bastards quit the analysis on mice in 4 weeks, and you know premarket drug clincial testing must test geno toxicity, elimination, kinetic distribution threw out body. this work was never done

yet you all have this running rampant with out know long term effects. Very scary

All right....what the hell do you know about peer review and scientific relevance?

I've been on these boards for 20 plus years and have yet to comment on these Covid theories.

OMG....the senselessness. Just flat out irresponsible and stupid. Too many people are 10 feet under today because of your ideology....oh well, can't help em now. I choose to live.

One simple question, where would our world be without the Covid vaccines? Simple answer....horrible, horrible outcomes. I can't believe people still argue this....unbelievable.

I've been in healthcare for 40 years since 1983 starting in pharmaceutical sales been in healthcare ever since....I worked for 10 years with a company called UpToDate a company of Wolters Kluwer Health. Before that 5 years with Thomson Reuters Health selling Micromedex, a drug clinical knowledge system that answers clinical questions. Both of these organization are 2 of the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. They both combine industry expertise and technology to deliver critical information to leading clinical decision makers.

I loved selling UpToDate, why because doctors have to trust the clinical knowledge information or else they do not use the information and they do with UTD. I have talked to thousands of doctors in my career, and I cannot tell you enough how many of them have told me they cannot do their job without UTD. You and I are both alive today, because of this information ......there is ZERO conspiracy to any of this and it pisses me off to hear this..

What differentiates UpToDate from other clinical decision support systems is their rigorous editorial process, our world-renowned physician contributors, peer-reviewed and evidence-based information.

Have you had covid or any other flu sickness since COVID the last 3 years?

I can tell you personally.....get the damn vaccines. I've gotten all the COVID vaccines plus the flu vaccines the last two years and I can honestly tell you, I have not gotten COVID or any flu virus which is WONDERFUL! No big deal with the vaccines! I have been virus free and because I do wear the mask whenever I should and practice great hygiene as well. I am older and used to get many flu viruses sicknesses during the flu season and during the year, 3 times or more....ya know the kind:
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • coughing or sneezing
  • fever
  • body aches
  • nausea (throwing up violently)
  • had to go a few times to the emergency room
Why.....a huge reason is I played BB religiously at the Health Club until COVID started ....with the guys, touching that basketball over and over again probably among everything else. I got sick sometimes violently sick but not anymore...I can't and will not risk it....it's the world we live in but you and many others attitude does not help the world we now live in, do ya get this?

I do these things like wearing masks and getting vaccines to help protect other people....my wife (no pics) is the same and is very religious about this effort too.

It's a team thing you know, ya have to get everyone on the same care playbook, that's how you stop variation in viral diseases and variation of care....a lot of it is behavior and with doctors too with variation in care. Variability leads to poor quality, and it’s also very expensive. ........so do your neighbor and me a favor and follow the playbook, I am doing this behavior for me and you or follow what Jack says below about vaccines...

I don’t wish to argue with anyone, this is a PSA for those that have been injured and to let others know the risks of mRNA gene therapies

ask your best source

#1 how long does the lipidnanopre stay in your body? What proof do you have
#2 does the lipidnapore migrate to other areas of your body? Heart? Brain? Reproductive organs, pulmonary. What proof do you have?
#3 can the mRNA be reverse transcribed into your genome? and be passed on to off spring? What proof do you have?

these are all question that Are always asked in drug discovery and drug development.all MUST be proven before a drug can be approved..
please show us the proof that is was done with this BNT162B2 Pfizer injection. Can you show us that please ?

respectfully submitted.

Infectious viral disease, anatomic pathology, molecular genetics/pathology, and oncology

but I’m looking at making a career change into autoimmune mediated cytotoxicity

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Ah, facebook university has added quite a few new disciplines since I last checked apparently!
sorry, I don’t have a Facebook, or social media,
is there a question you have?

So you’re a doctor?
No, not close, but Ive worked in these disciplines for many years
and do work with MDs on the emerging autoimmune injuries.
our ER Docs, cardiologists, pathology and hem Docs are all seeing these occurrences 1st hand right now

Christ I can't imagine what it's like to go through life so paranoid that everything is a conspiracy. Seek help.
peer reviewed paper on mRNA vaccine harms and author detailing their findings.
there is nothing conspiratorially here, only scientific data.
please read,
this is real.

peer reviewed paper on mRNA vaccine harms and author detailing their findings.
there is nothing conspiratorially here, only scientific data.
please read,
this is real.

New to the board. Joined to talk basketball, but I saw this thread, and I have to call B.S.

For those that entertain these ridiculous conspiracy theories:

Do you actually believe there is a worldwide conspiracy? Do you believe that an overwhelming consensus of scientists all agreed to lie? For what reason? For what benefit to them?

Think. Cut the social media (your evidence consists of tweets and disproven studies found via tweets). Maybe read something longer than a tweet. Maybe read something not found through a tweet. Maybe use the greatest access to researched information in the history of mankind to do more than cherry-pick outlier theories with no logical backing.

Maybe discuss basketball on a basketball board.

We apparently agree on something:

Go Hawks!

New to the board. Joined to talk basketball, but I saw this thread, and I have to call B.S.

For those that entertain these ridiculous conspiracy theories:

Do you actually believe there is a worldwide conspiracy? Do you believe that an overwhelming consensus of scientists all agreed to lie? For what reason? For what benefit to them?

Think. Cut the social media (your evidence consists of tweets and disproven studies found via tweets). Maybe read something longer than a tweet. Maybe read something not found through a tweet. Maybe use the greatest access to researched information in the history of mankind to do more than cherry-pick outlier theories with no logical backing.

Maybe discuss basketball on a basketball board.

We apparently agree on something:

Go Hawks!

Live look at Socrtatic opening the basketball forum……….

0356da6e-b642-44df-80e5-d9ef0f6684a0_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
No, not close, but Ive worked in these disciplines for many years
and do work with MDs on the emerging autoimmune injuries.
our ER Docs, cardiologists, pathology and hem Docs are all seeing these occurrences 1st hand right now
One of my best friends is a cardiologist at the U of I. This is not happening. Complete bullshit. How can you sit here with a conscience and pretend that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT