ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa-Northwestern postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we first stop calling it a damn vaccine. Below is the definition of vaccine....it's not a vaccine if people with the "vaccine" and 27 boosters are still getting Covid. IT'S NOT A VACCINE!!!!

vac·cine
[vakˈsēn]

NOUN
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
100% Correct

Reactions: DewHawk
If it's good enough for Trump, Biden, Obama, and Clinton it's goid enough for me. Honestly all it really took was my doctor telling me it would protect my parents. That's all i needed to hear or care about.
Pay no attention to him. Hell, the flu vaccine many years is maybe 50% effective due to changing various strains.

How about we first stop calling it a damn vaccine. Below is the definition of vaccine....it's not a vaccine if people with the "vaccine" and 27 boosters are still getting Covid. IT'S NOT A VACCINE!!!!

vac·cine
[vakˈsēn]

NOUN
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
Where do you conspirators come up with your fictional fantasies?

Why would the NCAA have a problem with Iowa winning a game under the current rules of the Big 10 Conference?
Because the game actually wasn't played or won. I don't understand why this seems to be a hard concept for people to understand. The tournament selection committee has to make tough decisions on selecting the field and seeding--often times the difference between a 9 seed and team that is an NIT #1 seed is a single game.

Because the game actually wasn't played or won. I don't understand why this seems to be a hard concept for people to understand. The tournament selection committee has to make tough decisions on selecting the field and seeding--often times the difference between a 9 seed and team that is an NIT #1 seed is a single game.
Unless this has been rescinded recently

2021-22 BIG TEN CONFERENCE FORFEITURE POLICY​

Interim Guidance for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)

(Adopted and effective from 8/20/21 until rescinded by the Administrators Council.)
  1. Competition Involving Two Teams. If a team is unable to participate in a scheduled Conference competition due to COVID-19 and as a result the competition is unable to occur on the calendar day on which it is scheduled, the competition shall be considered a forfeit by the team unable to participate and shall not be rescheduled. In such case, the team unable to participate shall be assessed a “loss,” its opponent a “win,” and Conference standings shall be adjusted accordingly.

(Adopted and effective from 8/20/21 until rescinded by the Administrators Council.)
  1. Competition Involving Two Teams. If a team is unable to participate in a scheduled Conference competition due to COVID-19 and as a result the competition is unable to occur on the calendar day on which it is scheduled, the competition shall be considered a forfeit by the team unable to participate and shall not be rescheduled. In such case, the team unable to participate shall be assessed a “loss,” its opponent a “win,” and Conference standings shall be adjusted accordingly.
For the last time, that only applies to the Big Ten standings. The NCAA selection committee does not consider games that aren't actually played. It's a fact that was discussed at length the last 2 years.

I'm done arguing with you and others. If you choose to not believe me, that's your prerogative.

No he didn't. Everyone should get the vaccine if not for themselves then for family or friends. If you get the vaccine shot and get another later on if you do happen to get covid you are much less likely to end up in the hospital. I've had 3 vaccine shots and been exposed multiple times and never gotten sick. I'm not sure why I'm wasting time on this.
He absolutely did.

I'm not vaxxed and have had the Vid.
It was a 72 hour cold with aches, and it was over.

Agreed, there are better things to do.

EovK-TdVEAE_MSI.jpg
Sheep

He absolutely did.

I'm not vaxxed and have had the Vid.
It was a 72 hour cold with aches, and it was over.

Agreed, there are better things to do.
You mean like a cold? It's laughable at this point. So a few players that probably aren't even sick get Covid so they cancel a game at a 15,000 seat arena. Lmao.
Where is the common sense??? No one attending has the virus??? Cough cough. Lol
The smarter they tell you you are , the dumber you are if you believe it. Propaganda machine in full force.
I'll leave it at that.

It was rescinded about 6 pages ago.

Just stop. These patients, in my hospital, their demise was because of it, not because of something else. Sure something else might have gotten the old fellow at some point, but not when it did. And, this wasn’t the case for the over 500 deaths and thousands of patients in my hospital since 2020. FFS sake we didn’t want any of this, we didn’t make anything up for any devious or perverse reason.

I don’t understand why this nuance you typed is a legitimate , or a reason to rationalize anything we’ve endured- we as in you, HC personnel, business, anyone. It was hell for everyone. The ‘talking point’ of - of vs with- is simply not constructive, or in most cases reality.

No one in HC is promoting lock downs, enjoys disruptions to our lives outside of work, or doesn’t wish it would go away- forever. Frankly one could argue we want it more than any to go away more than anyone else.

Yet, it remains a contagious reality of our lives, THANKFULLY no where near what it was. …and apparently a very unfortunate reality for the NW bb program at the moment.

It hopefully won’t rebound and get more virulent again. If it does, I’m concerned we are less prepared to deal with…not better.

None of us know how sick the people in NW program is, the implications for the extended networks of people in their program.

I am pretty confident bb coaches and cbb players at NW would prefer doing what they love…That is playing. Think of Kinnicks speech…‘I’d much rather….”.

It sucks for them, and sucks we won’t be entertained for a couple hours.

Frankly I wish we lived in a world where we prayed for them to get better, rather than basically try to discredit the situation and find the worst in it because of how it impacts ‘me’ and ‘what I want’.

In that vein….I’m glad your buddy recovered from sepsis and the Covid didn’t complicate it. Sincerely happy for you/him. Surviving sepsis alone is no easy task if it gets too far. We have outstanding physicians and people working in HC across the country…sadly we’d rather call them liars or data manipulators in this day and age.
I respect all HCPs for many of the reason you indicate And the tragedy of covid deaths We are in agreement.

nearly everything else we disagree and will gladly provide emerging evidence on how terribly bad the pandemic was responded too, how opposing opinions were silenced ( Twitter files), how adverse effects were hidden, how life saving therapies were with held, and how side effects Are related to excess deaths and injuries world wide

this is not forum to get into that, so please contact me and we can discuss a 1 on 1

I respect all HCPs for many of the reason you indicate And the tragedy of covid deaths We are in agreement.

nearly everything else we disagree and will gladly provide emerging evidence on how terribly bad the pandemic was responded too, how opposing opinions were silenced ( Twitter files), how adverse effects were hidden, how life saving therapies were with held, and how side effects Are related to excess deaths and injuries world wide

this is not forum to get into that, so please contact me and we can discuss a 1 on 1
Paragraph 2 tells all that’s needed.

Thanks for the offer but, beyond viewing and posting while sitting on the can, my ‘discussion’ regarding this is with the ID Docs, cardiologists, and pulmonologist colleagues in our network, and I’ll rely upon the legit medical journals found in our medical library vs what you might be referencing (paragraph 2).

Have a good one. Be careful what you read. And, be kind. It’s no fun when security is needed to protect us at work from people that take the wrong stuff seriously or as legitimate. Don’t be one of those.

Last edited:
Paragraph 2 tells all that’s needed.

Thanks for the offer but, beyond viewing and posting while sitting on the can, my ‘discussion’ regarding this is with the ID Docs, cardiologists, and pulmonologist colleagues in our network, and I’ll rely upon the legit medical journals found in our medical library vs what you might be referencing (paragraph 2).

Have a good one. Be careful what you read. And, be kind. It’s no fun when security is needed to protect us at work from people that take the wrong stuff seriously or as legitimate. Don’t be one of those
“It’s easier to fool them, than convince them they were fooled“

And to you sir, Try not be one of the above when you explain adverse effects, vaccine injured, and excess deaths to the patients in your network

below is a well citied opinion piece from midwestern doctor discussing side effects being observed focusing On blood clots, it’s a good piece for those novices that would like to hear unbiased local physician sharing this thoughts and evidence.

Theres plenty more including the Stanford study on presence of mRNA transcripts in lymph nodes 60 days from injection. Why is that? And the German autopsy study, why did they all,die from cardiac arrest right after the jab? Or the Florida study of 85% increase in myocarditis immediately after jab, can you explain these?

or is that just evidence for use by us guys in the can?

And to you sir, Try not be one of the above when you explain adverse effects, vaccine injured, and excess deaths to the patients in your network

below is a well citied opinion piece from midwestern doctor discussing side effects being observed focusing On blood clots, it’s a good piece for those novices that would like to hear unbiased local physician sharing this thoughts and evidence.

Theres plenty more including the Stanford study on presence of mRNA transcripts in lymph nodes 60 days from injection. Why is that? And the German autopsy study, why did they all,die from cardiac arrest right after the jab? Or the Florida study of 85% increase in myocarditis immediately after jab, can you explain these?

People have side effects from aspirin, turkey jerky, and tomatoes but it doesn't make them unsafe.

I guess you'll look like the smart one when all of us vaccinated people die here shortly. You can be president then since all of our government officials will die.

Or...it could be that the scientists at the FDA, CDC, and pharmaceutical companies actually know what they're doing. I'll stick with the latter.

Rules are rules. You either have them or you don't and you don't get to arbitrarily apply them whenever you feel like. The Big 10 has specific rules for games unable to be played due to Covid and they need to follow them. The University of Iowa needs to raise hell over this.

Who's this idiot? Northwestern didn't want to play Iowa because they're on a roll and didn't want to play them.

People have side effects from aspirin, turkey jerky, and tomatoes but it doesn't make them unsafe.

I guess you'll look like the smart one when all of us vaccinated people die here shortly. You can be president then since all of our government officials will die.

Or...it could be that the scientists at the FDA, CDC, and pharmaceutical companies actually know what they're doing. I'll stick with the latter.
So why does the FDA and Pharma pressure Social Media to censor opinions that differ from their?

science tenets are supposed to challenged, to prove they are correct, yes?
science is supposed to be unbiased, yes?

then you can explain why here former FDA director now on board of Pfizer is pressuring Social Media to censor opposing positions?

you think big pharma has you best interest? Or their best interest at heart?

You really think Northwestern concocted a story about COVID because they were scared to play Iowa? Come on dude.
And like I said in another post, they had six players, and you only need 5 play the damn game. Starters can play 30 to 40 minutes any other night.

Reactions: KcTo
And like I said in another post, they had six players, and you only need 5 play the damn game. Starters can play 30 to 40 minutes any other night.
give NWN credit, they are smart, they took advantage of our FEAR to their advantage

you know NWN Chant:

“ That’s all right, that’s OK,
we‘ll out negotiate you today”

• Haha
Reactions: herkhatescy

Meanwhile, Sweden, with the highest vaccination rates of just about anywhere (including ~80% in the 15-17 yr old age group), has seen NONE of these "mystery illnesses", and has one of the lowest excess deaths rates since the vaccines were made available.

Meanwhile, Sweden, with the highest vaccination rates of just about anywhere (including ~80% in the 15-17 yr old age group), has seen NONE of these "mystery illnesses", and has one of the lowest excess deaths rates since the vaccines were made available.
While your cherry picking data, Tell us about the excess deaths from the UK, Isreal, AUS?
or the US Insurance Association or the US Funeral Directors Association?

The KC dude is certifiably nuts(and now blocked). Probably shouldn’t have engaged, but can’t get rid of the urge to try to educate out of me. Happens when living at the epicenter of the hellscape, seeing so much pain and misery for the patients, their families, our team. I just hope he’s not of the ilk that assaulted staff(happened) made threats requiring security and law enforcement involvement (happened), unwittingly harmed someone b/c freedumb (happened). Ultimately feel sorry that he/she is one of too many caught in the vortex of conspiracy and misinformation.

And, thankfully everyday it is so much better now b/c wall of immunity is such that it’s manageable and exponentially less sad for all involved…especially the colleagues in healthcare.

Last thing- proceed with caution clicking his links- the virus denier sites are virus(your computer) easy targets for nefarious IT players.

The KC dude is certifiably nuts(and now blocked). Probably shouldn’t have engaged, but can’t get rid of the urge to try to educate out of me. Happens when living at the epicenter of the hellscape, seeing so much pain and misery for the patients, their families, our team. I just hope he’s not of the ilk that assaulted staff(happened) made threats requiring security and law enforcement involvement (happened), unwittingly harmed someone b/c freedumb (happened). Ultimately feel sorry that he/she is one of too many caught in the vortex of conspiracy and misinformation.

And, thankfully everyday it is so much better now b/c wall of immunity is such that it’s manageable and exponentially less sad for all involved…especially the colleagues in healthcare.

Last thing- proceed with caution clicking his links- the virus denier sites are virus(your computer) easy targets for nefarious IT players.
WRONG
I’m very sorry to hear your position.
innocent people are being harmed by Adverse reaction, vaccine injuries leading to excess death.

the evidence is there, it’s emerging, the truth will always find you out, as it will here too.

I think you are not a man of science as you claim becaus if you were, you’d have an open mind to the data. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case

i currently work with HCPs and their severely vaccine injured patients, (so only a threat to your credibility, not your security)

So why does the FDA and Pharma pressure Social Media to censor opinions that differ from their?

science tenets are supposed to challenged, to prove they are correct, yes?
science is supposed to be unbiased, yes?

then you can explain why here former FDA director now on board of Pfizer is pressuring Social Media to censor opposing positions?

you think big pharma has you best interest? Or their best interest at heart?
Why does the government not want misinformation detrimental to vaccinating the public being shared amongst low IQ individuals?

Hmm, could it be that they're trying to stem the spread of a pandemic virus that's caused mass casualties around the world.?

Could it be that they know people like you will jump on any conspiracy theory or misinformation they read on the internet and not get vaccinated?

There's your answer. But you'd rather latch onto conspiracy theories because you feel like the smartest guy in the room and can beat your chest calling others "sheeple" because they aren't as intelligent as you.

Your are the sheep. That's the hilariously ironic part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT