ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa offers 2023 legacy TE Mac Markway, One of the Top Overall Prospects in the Nation for his Class

He's been noted to be a good blocking TE. He also saw the field as a true freshman at LSU.
You said "great" at first. I don't care what some writer for SI says. Go back and watch any LSU game from last year and you'll see that he was a below average blocker. Like you said, that was as a true freshman and it's likely that he will improve his all around game, but he was by no means a "great blocking TE" last year. I also don't care that much, so why am I posting twice on this thread? I must be bored.

You said "great" at first. I don't care what some writer for SI says. Go back and watch any LSU game from last year and you'll see that he was a below average blocker. Like you said, that was as a true freshman and it's likely that he will improve his all around game, but he was by no means a "great blocking TE" last year. I also don't care that much, so why am I posting twice on this thread? I must be bored.
He is a more than solid blocking TE, his film shows that he's not bad. You are here because you want to argue. I have repeatedly stated that he will not be a TE if he comes to Iowa, and the coaches saw it that way as well. 1:08 minute mark, never seen so much pulling from a TE blocker either.

He is a more than solid blocking TE, his film shows that he's not bad. You are here because you want to argue. I have repeatedly stated that he will not be a TE if he comes to Iowa, and the coaches saw it that way as well. 1:08 minute mark, never seen so much pulling from a TE blocker either.
Well, we can agree to disagree. Two of my close friends are LSU fans, so I watch almost every game. He was below average. And not that PFF is the gold standard by any means, but they had his run blocking grade as 46.2. The average grade is a 60. Instead of watching a highlight video, go back and watch full games.

Well, we can agree to disagree. Two of my close friends are LSU fans, so I watch almost every game. He was below average. And not that PFF is the gold standard by any means, but they had his run blocking grade as 46.2. The average grade is a 60. Instead of watching a highlight video, go back and watch full games.
lol, PFF ranks Borund as a top 5 interior lineman in the big. For other reference, the #1 WR ranked by PFF is Miller from Rutgers, and not a single OSU WR listed...

lol, PFF ranks Borund as a top 5 interior lineman in the big. For other reference, the #1 WR ranked by PFF is Miller from Rutgers, and not a single OSU WR listed...
Who is Borund? Do you mean Borud? And you (or PFF) are comparing his grades at North Dakota to Big Ten grades? And Dymere Miller's grades at Monmouth are being compared to Big Ten grades? Was this an article? Sounds pretty dumb.

But yeah, let's take some random guy on the internet's opinion and his highlight video from one game as gospel 🤣. Again, go back and watch a full game or two and then tell me that you still think he is a "great" run blocker.

Who is Borund? Do you mean Borud? And you (or PFF) are comparing his grades at North Dakota to Big Ten grades? And Dymere Miller's grades at Monmouth are being compared to Big Ten grades? Was this an article? Sounds pretty dumb.

But yeah, let's take some random guy on the internet's opinion and his highlight video from one game as gospel 🤣. Again, go back and watch a full game or two and then tell me that you still think he is a "great" run blocker.
That is how pff works, so congrats on figuring that out. Again, started as a true freshman, not playing TE at Iowa, and yeah I’d say he has more than potential to be a great blocker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT