ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Offers Class of 2025 Iose Epenesa (pronounced Yo-say)

Honestly, how Miami is still able to recruit at a high level is beyond me. They've been a downed program for quite some time. Most of these kids coming in now would only know about the lore of Miami because they've so largely been irrelevant on the national level for at least a decade and a half now.
Miami has a sugar daddy that gave that BB guard from kst 750k to play for canes.
I assume he ponies up for FB also.

• Wow
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

Confidence 5/10.

giphy.gif

Without going back and reading 17 pages, is there a date he's expected to decide? Is there a date that recruits must decide? Or with NIL is it just they show up for practice and get a pile of money, then we give them a scholarship?

Sheep do not dictate to Wolves Felicia , stay in Your lane , merely imparting wisdom on the tadpole and now on someone who should know better but age does not correlate to real world wisdom as You have just proven

No. You are being an asshole and acting like a child on an internet message board. I certainly do agree with you last statement on age not correlating with wisdom, or more appropriately, maturity.

Without going back and reading 17 pages, is there a date he's expected to decide? Is there a date that recruits must decide? Or with NIL is it just they show up for practice and get a pile of money, then we give them a scholarship?
If you haven’t watched this on the edge of the seat from the beginning shame on you! All kidding aside I have no clue but be cool if he comes to Iowa.

Reactions: IACub
If you haven’t watched this on the edge of the seat from the beginning shame on you! All kidding aside I have no clue but be cool if he comes to Iowa.
Iowa offered Iose four years ago, so I have not watched on the edge of my seat from the beginning. I knew the young man has been to Iowa numerous times but it wasn't until his official that I took a keen interest. Yes, I hope Iose picks the Hawks, his smile in his Hawkeye pictures. from his official, tells alot about where his heart is. It's Great to be a Hawkeye!

Reactions: BDE420
Has the kid set a date to decide? Don't want to can the 16 prior pages.
They have not set a date, but sounds like the family is currently in the process of deciding. I don't think the Epenesas will string schools along, so I'd say a decision is announced within the next week or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkhawk
Basically "everyone knows Iowa is my favorite school....including all the schools recruiting Yo. Then he posted all pictures of Yo in Iowa gear. Please pray for us as Yo makes his decision. "
Nothing new here. We all know EPPY loves Iowa. We also know that he'll allow his son to make what he feels is the best decision for him. Iose may have a little Hawkeye fatigue and want to carve out his own path. It's not unusual for little brothers to want escape their older brother's shadow.

I hope that's not the case, but if he chooses Miami or Utah it won't be as big a surprise as some suggest. But man would it be great to see another Epenesa crashing down on QBs in Kinnick.

Basically "everyone knows Iowa is my favorite school....including all the schools recruiting Yo. Then he posted all pictures of Yo in Iowa gear. Please pray for us as Yo makes his decision. "
and what is it you're "standing by"? A prediction that he's Iowa-bound?

Nothing new here. We all know EPPY loves Iowa. We also know that he'll allow his son to make what he feels is the best decision for him. Iose may have a little Hawkeye fatigue and want to carve out his own path. It's not unusual for little brothers to want escape their older brother's shadow.

I hope that's not the case, but if he chooses Miami or Utah it won't be as big a surprise as some suggest. But man would it be great to see another Epenesa crashing down on QBs in Kinnick.

I certainly respect the openness that Eppy has presented in his son's search for his school. Whatever his choice I will hold no grudges and wish him the best.

Reactions: kkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT