ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State and Louisiana cleared to play

Biggest thing I'd worry about if I were an ISU fan is the lack of heart and guts they showed when up against it. Wow.

Hope the Downing kid's injury isn't serious. Probably their best OL.

Purdy for Heismen!

FEueysd.gif
Would have been more accurate if there had been a massive steaming turd in there before the flush.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Ark St just gave KSU a chance. They are as undisciplined as they were against Iowa in Kinnick in the 09 game.

Clowns should be glad they weren't getting whipped by Iowa today. They WILL fabricate excuses about penalties, close officials calls, injuries, and how beefy cheerleaders get along so well with animal husbandry majors- some players may have been drained!

It is unfortunate that Iowa missed the annual clown win, but perhaps more disappointing that the Hawks missed the competitive University of Northern Iowa Panthers.

It was a very boring game IMO. Iowa State did not look very potent on offense. Their defense played pretty good until last drive of game

Ragin Cajuns had 3 draft picks last year. Iowa State hasn’t had 3 draft picks in the same year since 2001.

They’ve had 7 draft picks since 2015. ISU has 2.

When you look at it that way,, the game wasn't an upset at all. The clowns are below the Ragin' Cajuns and had the home field advantage. If Ronald McDonald U. is that good the game should have at least been closer.

Biggest thing I'd worry about if I were an ISU fan is the lack of heart and guts they showed when up against it. Wow.

Hope the Downing kid's injury isn't serious. Probably their best OL.
There's no such thing as "ISU's best OLineman". It's five unathletic fat guys.

Some things never change... Piss poor special teams and no OLine.

Now the good news...Pollard won't have to extend Campball's contract when others come calling. No one will come calling. Unless some JC needs an asst coach.

Just saw an interview with ULL Head Coach after the game and their Special Teams Coach is in his first season with them.

God himself being out coached by a first year coach at ULL.

Is this worthy of a YIKES from CyTwins?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT