ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v PSU comment thread

Haha. Says the guy that’s always saying how you tell your kids to bail out and give up the points. You’re a piece of work. Stick with beer. The liquor isn’t good for your posting history.

You inbred moran, post where I said that. I don't want you drinking anything with your lack of brain cells.

All you did was make point in the post from weeks ago. ****ing idiot.

Reactions: natchrlman
Thankful for the bull or after intermission the team had no desire to be out there. Let’s hope brands can light a fire in these guys fast

Reactions: rustynailhawk
We got out horsed tonight. There were a couple of bright spots but not a good showing overall. Hopefully ISU dual can serve to regain some confidence and work out some kinks. Let’s go hawks!

Last edited:
Umm. You are aware that they're mocking Iowa fans with those stall calls, right?
giphy.gif

Stoll has to show some semblance of offense to warrant a stall.
Agreed, but He took more shots than nev. Was the same in the Snyder match.

If Iowa guys weren't getting stalls on bottom it wouldn't be as annoying

Feel bad but we were going to have to go young at a few weights. Warner, Cassiopi, hopefully a few transfers, to have a shot in the near future. Otherwise, fight for top 5.

Tonight was bad, overall.

Nevills doesn't even wrestle. Only scored on a counter. Not even a courtesy stall warning in the last 20 seconds there. That is the only match that disappointed me all night.
I agree Nev did absolutely nothing, unfortunately Stoll barely did more than that.

You inbred moran, post where I said that. I don't want you drinking anything with your lack of brain cells.

All you did was make point in the post from weeks ago. ****ing idiot.

Thank you for the articulate response. You’ve made several posts about giving up points to avoid injury and implied that people using advantaged positions that cause injury are wrong for doing so. Then you drink a pint of windex and talk about how we should hammer ZR knee. I remember when I had my first shot of tequila. Good luck with the headache tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT