ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Iowa State

Come on Eye. Even PsychTwins makes fun of what Williams at times says and always what Randy says. Of course cause he is such a POS all he does is turn it into a "not as bad" as Chad, etc. anti-Hawk troll. Why are you guys even here? Go circle jerk with Twins and group over at CF with your thrid best football season ever in 100 plus years which amounted to the same record as Iowa with a home head-to-head loss at home to Iowa in a year most Iowa fans consider mediocre. And last in the Big 12 in basketball and a disaster of a wrestling team. Well great Bowl win boys. U now have more in 100 years than Stanzi did at Iowa. Wow. A storm is brewing!
Kujo, you and Herky are certainly birds of a feather.

After reading this I asked few friends and co workers who are ISU fans this week when talking about spring football. Every single one of them said Fant is by far the best TE between the 2 schools and most said if they could take one player from Iowa and put on their roster it would be Fant. Most just laughed as if the question needed to be asked. I mean with the ISU logic Peter Pekar would be all conference because he was a great blocker last year. Not saying Chase Allen isn't a good football player but it's a joke to think he's better than Fant. I'd love Eyewejun to break it down for us how his blocking is more superior to Iowa's TEs. But thanks for the good laugh I needed it on this crappy weather Sunday afternoon.

Why eye? Cause a sociopath ISU fan has 36k posts on CF with 90 percent dealing with Iowa and he tweets at high school kids, Iowa recruits and posts on HN as a Hawk fan? Jesus go over there every now and again, even Cyclone fans fans have been telling him is trolling game is old and to stop. Why don't you spend your time there and not here and let the big boys talk about a real program.

Why eye? Cause a sociopath ISU fan has 36k posts on CF with 90 percent dealing with Iowa and he tweets at high school kids, Iowa recruits and posts on HN as a Hawk fan? Jesus go over there every now and again, even Cyclone fans fans have been telling him is trolling game is old and to stop. Why don't you spend your time there and not here and let the big boys talk about a real program.
I have seen your posts, and they don't resemble "big boys" at all. You pull the typical name calling card out of the deck when you respond to a post that you have difficulty arguing against. It is interesting to see an attorney react in such a way. In your defense, I have seen a number of attorneys act completely irrational.

Weird. What facts Eye? What name calling? Simple facts. ISU is the lowest historically rated Power 5 football program. Iowa had the same record last year with a tougher schedule and won head to head at historic Trice. For Iowa, it was a mediocre year and for ISU it was a top five in history. Neither basketball team is worth a crap as ISU finished last in the Big 12. Your wrestling team is in disarray to say the least while Iowa is on the upswing. I comment on a psycho that even ISU fans disown. What am I missing buddy? Where was anything I said wrong let alone irrational. You are as bad as Twins except you can't recite every Hawkeye stat within 1 minute of a post. You really need to stay on the short bus and get to CF. Seriously champ.

I have seen your posts, and they don't resemble "big boys" at all. You pull the typical name calling card out of the deck when you respond to a post that you have difficulty arguing against. It is interesting to see an attorney react in such a way. In your defense, I have seen a number of attorneys act completely irrational.

Keep ignoring that the Texas Ten can’t count to 11 when determining 2nd team all conference. They think 17 is the magic number and clown fans eat it up.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Former starters relegated to 3rd string? Maybe a sign of depth ... maybe a sign that the development of some guys have run parallel to that of Warren?

The fact remains that ISU lost 3 SR top WRs from last years squad. They return Butler, Jones, Eaton, and Epps? Of those guys, only Butler and Jones have really executed at a high level previously. I'm sure that ISU has a bunch of young, talented players on the roster too ... however, those guys aren't experienced either!

Thus, it would wise to differentiate between deep in talent versus deep with experienced talent.

Eaton hasn't executed at a high level? He caught 22 passes last year and 4 TDs and made some pretty incredible catches in traffic in key situations. For a guy who rarely saw the field because he was Lazard's backup, I'd call that pretty productive.

Eaton hasn't executed at a high level? He caught 22 passes last year and 4 TDs and made some pretty incredible catches in traffic in key situations. For a guy who rarely saw the field because he was Lazard's backup, I'd call that pretty productive.
That’s really neat. Maybe you can start a thread over on the clown board and post this wonderful data. This is really neat. It is going to be tough to sleep tonight, that’s for sure!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I wouldn't have claimed that Iowa's Ihmir Smith-Marsette has executed at a really high level yet either. He has to prove himself more before earning such a distinction.

ISU loses 5 of their best players and they lose a lot of depth. They also get the disadvantage of playing in Kinnick.

Trevor Ryen - he was their best speed/multi-purpose guy last year
Allen Lazard - he was their best WR
Joel Lanning - All conference at linebacker - not many of those type players come thru at ISU
Kamari Cotton-Moya - he was an eraser at safety for the last 4 years. Big, big loss
Jake Campos - their LT and best OL - 25 plus starts

ISU really only has 2 guys that scare - Hakim Butler and David Montgomery. Iowa St’s OL was a disaster last year and Iowa should be able to roll coverage if necessary for Butler. Lazard and Ryen made that close to impossible last year.

In addition, quarterback is not a strength for that team - talent wise Kempt is a major downgrade compared with Park. I think they will end up turning over the ball a bunch in this game. Don’t forget - ISU lost their OC this offseason.

Finally, Iowa is going to be a lot better on offense. We finally have a little depth and competition on the OL. I think whatever we do lose with Jewell and Jackson we’ll get guys to step up. Safety and DL will be big strengths this year esp compared to last year.

Iowa by 21
I hope your right but I think it’ll be within a TD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT