ADVERTISEMENT

Iowabandwagon

manmythlegend1

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2014
First off Congratulations on a great tournament for IOWA. It was alot of great wrestling, With Thankfully even more Great Wrestling to watch. I figured the moment it was clinched is when I would Pay up...lol

I have never done this before, so I am posting a copy and paste of the Receipt I received in my E-mail After the donation I just made, I did it this way so I could erase my personal information. If you would like me to send you an actual picture of the receipt to your phone, I can do that if you want to privately give me your Phone Number.

Look forward to the battle Next year!!!! :cool:

Hawkeye Wrestling Club (receipts@mail.donorbox.org)To:you Details

Dear ,

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Donor Name:
Amount: $50
Donation Interval: One-time
Receipt #: 12832291
Donated At: 03/20/21 11:25:30 CDT
Payment Method: American Express
Donor Address:

PA

United States

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club

First off Congratulations on a great tournament for IOWA. It was alot of great wrestling, With Thankfully even more Great Wrestling to watch. I figured the moment it was clinched is when I would Pay up...lol

I have never done this before, so I am posting a copy and paste of the Receipt I received in my E-mail After the donation I just made, I did it this way so I could erase my personal information. If you would like me to send you an actual picture of the receipt to your phone, I can do that if you want to privately give me your Phone Number.

Dear ,

Donor Name:
Donor Address:

PA

United States

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club

I think most everyone trusts you when you say you paid Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Beause someone who would lie about that is..........well..........

This is The Cesspool, but no one would stoop that low as to lie about paying Hawkeye Wreswtling Club .........would they?

Inconceivable!

Dear ,

Donor Name:
Donor Address:

PA

United States

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club

welcome to the club

I soon after got an E-mail asking if I "Want to see inside the inner Circle?" Evidently Randy Novak is very interested in me. I am curious, If I get inside this inner circle you guys got There at the club, do I get a Peak inside the 3 inch ring binder? ;)
That’s only available to those that are $100/month donors and have been for a year straight. You’re more than welcome to see it once you qualify.

Dear ,

Donor Name:
Donor Address:

PA

United States

Thank you,
Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Good man. No need to send any further proof. I appreciate you paying up and would’ve needed at least a day to muster up the sack to pay the NLWC. Thank you for the congrats. It was a battle. Penn state did what penn state does and showed up. It’ll be closer next year I’m sure. Maybe we can get another wager in when the time comes. And I also hope Berge (and everyone else injured this year) recovers swiftly. Would be nice to see an Iowa guy get another crack at him in a battle. Let’s enjoy the rest of the show. You’re alright in my book.

Good man. No need to send any further proof. I appreciate you paying up and would’ve needed at least a day to muster up the sack to pay the NLWC. Thank you for the congrats. It was a battle. Penn state did what penn state does and showed up. It’ll be closer next year I’m sure. Maybe we can get another wager in when the time comes. And I also hope Berge (and everyone else injured this year) recovers swiftly. Would be nice to see an Iowa guy get another crack at him in a battle. Let’s enjoy the rest of the show. You’re alright in my book.
Thanks Iowabandwagon, I also hope "Bull" is ok and heals quickly whatever is hurting him. I have liked him as a Tough Competitor and Rival ever since I watched him Beat Mason Manville the PSU Recruit in high School. That was a Huge match at the time and my first look at your amazing recruit!!!

I will take you up on that bet next year, and I will not expect the 2-1 odds you gave me...lol ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT