ADVERTISEMENT

***Iran v Israel War official thread***

It but Iran on notice. They would never pull this shit with him in there.

We have a weak old man in office and the world knows it.

You know China is seeing this and will make their move next
Can we please send these dumbass Trumpanzees to Iran, if they’re so competent in ending centuries of Middle East conflict? They either get it done or get their very smooth, childlike brains blown out. Win-win.

It but Iran on notice. They would never pull this shit with him in there.

We have a weak old man in office and the world knows it.

You know China is seeing this and will make their move next

This is the shit Iran pulled when Trump was in there. Trump did not respond.

Probably because, like he's repeatedly said, Trump thinks people who join the service are a bunch of chumps.

I’m voting for Kennedy. I won’t vote for that man again.

But I can acknowledge that Biden is absolutely horrible and is a weak man in the world’s eyes.
What makes you believe Iran would be behaving right now if Trump were in office? The bombardment of Trump tweets from the golf course would browbeat them into submission?

Hopefully Iran gets this out of their system.

Perhaps the Iranian leadership is merely showing their citizens that they will respond and this is a one time wave of missiles?

Reactions: h-hawk
What makes you believe Iran would be behaving right now if Trump were in office? The bombardment of Trump tweets from the golf course would browbeat them into submission?
The only evidence is that it didn't happen under Trump even though everyone said he would cause it all. I don't know if that is compelling evidence but it's evidence nonetheless.

Can we please send these dumbass Trumpanzees to Iran, if they’re so competent in ending centuries of Middle East conflict? They either get it done or get their very smooth, childlike brains blown out. Win-win.
Dumb or not, I’d pay good money if this thread could be unhijacked (subject of course to the comedy exception)

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
The only evidence is that it didn't happen under Trump even though everyone said he would cause it all. I don't know if that is compelling evidence but it's evidence nonetheless.
What we do know is that it happens under Biden.

His weak ass comment of “don’t” two days ago…completely ignored.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It’s circular reasoning.

But, yeah, I agree Biden appears old, frail, and weak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT