ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ames hosting Gameday the most exciting thing Central Iowans have ever experienced?

All the dem presidential candidates at the State Fair a few weeks ago? All of them eating dead animals on a stick and drinking cold sodie pops from plastic cups and straws! My favorite scene was Kamala Harris flipping about 100 burgers on a grill with this big smile on her face and maybe a little drool on her chin.

Palin asked to see tRump's sharpie in Ames once

palin-trump-endorsement-superJumbo.jpg

Reactions: AJBHawkeye
Don't come on this Iowa site and disrespect Iowans you ignorant ****ing scum of the earth attorney who preys on other peoples misfortune.
If Iowans weren't happy living in Iowa they sure as hell wouldn't move to Missouri or Illinois or Nebraska or Minnesota !

You are an asshole bringing up Johnny Gosch after all these years.

Likely a caucus is the biggest thing to happen to Iowa. It brings the national press into town for a long period of time.

Until an Iowa school wins a national title in football or basketball I don’t think you can even bring up a sporting event.

A very small segment of the population even watches Gameday. I can’t remember the last time I watched it.

I like sports and watch sports, I don’t watch analysis very often. When I want analysis I prefer talk radio.

Don't come on this Iowa site and disrespect Iowans you ignorant ****ing scum of the earth attorney who preys on other peoples misfortune.
If Iowans weren't happy living in Iowa they sure as hell wouldn't move to Missouri or Illinois or Nebraska or Minnesota !

You are an asshole bringing up Johnny Gosch after all these years.

Is that a vote for Gameday or do you have a bigger event to suggest?

Reactions: castichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT