ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone driving a long distance for Thanksgiving this week?

Yeah, driving from Gulf Shores, AL to Iowa City. Leaving Tuesday, we'll get home Wednesday. Not looking forward to the Tuesday drive, most likely 10 hours of drive time in rain the whole way.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Hmmm… I spent a lot of time at the Church and church basement during my childhood. (I guess I wasn’t “hot” enough for the priests). Funerals, weddings, Christmas parties, Bingo, being an alter boy, regular mass attendance…..

The question is: Did I ever fap in the church bathroom? I don’t remember any specific instances, but probably….. yeah.

Not for Thanksgiving, but driving on Friday from SW Iowa to Marion, IN on Black Friday. Morningside is on the road for their playoff game. 9 hour trip. Coming back Sunday.

I gotta got to MSP to take my beating by the in-laws (IA v MN football). Had a good run of taking the high road for quite a few years. I’m about to hear a lot of the low road from my gopher fam.

4,956 miles.
Flying to Budapest Wednesday from MSP at 3pm.
Arrive in Amsterdam at 6am. Layover for 3 hours and then a 2 Hr flight to Budapest.
Floating up the Danube and visiting Christmas markets, shows and so on. Finish in Munich for a couple days.

Safe travels!

Send pics.

hotel lobby bathrooms are generally the best. Rarely used but always kept clean and available. Out of 100+ hotel poop stops over the years, never once have I been asked. If you’re a newbie and nervous, can always pretend like you’re on a phone call while strolling through the lobby to the bathroom.
Stop at a Hilton Garden Inn and have a poop and free breakfast while you're there.

why not leave the night before and stay at a convent overnight?
I hear the Castle Anthrax is nice. Eight score young blondes and brunettes all between 16 and 19 ½" live there with Zoot and her sister Dingo.

DiXV5IoPvuCX.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ8869
I'm driving from Maryland to North Carolina on Wednesday morning early. I hope to leave around 5 A.M. Brutal. I'm not a morning person.

If I don't leave that early, the traffic will be hideous in Virginia on I-95...like bumper to bumper. It can add 4 hours to the trip.

It's about a 380 mile drive. I have a bunch of relatives in North Carolina. I have 20 cousins named "Bill" or "Bob." 😆

Great people...mostly North Carolina State alumni.

Tip: If you're driving and need to stop to use a restroom, stop at a hotel. If an employee stops you, ask to buy a bottle of water. I've done this. It's a million times better than stopping at a gas station or fast food bathroom.

Trust me.

Anyone else taking a long drive this week?
Pro tip - take 29 south to Lynchburg for central and western nc destinations.

I gotta got to MSP to take my beating by the in-laws (IA v MN football). Had a good run of taking the high road for quite a few years. I’m about to hear a lot of the low road from my gopher fam.
If they start getting too sassy, just wave your left arm horizontally in a circular motion.

Opee just say you’re lonely and looking to bang at roadside hotels. Don’t try to surprise people, and don’t make them buy a $5 bottle of water for your efforts.

JFC.

Creepy fück.

• Haha
Driving from Dallas to Southern Iowa tomorrow. Well, I'm leaving tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'm going to stop along the way. It's only about 10 hours, but I do have to work first. If I can get out by noon, I'll go straight through. If I have to work until 4-5, I will stop somewhere. I can certainly still make it, but I don't want to make the people I'm staying with stay up that late.
Audiobook for the win. There are long stretches of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri that really get boring.

I'm driving from Maryland to North Carolina on Wednesday morning early. I hope to leave around 5 A.M. Brutal. I'm not a morning person.

If I don't leave that early, the traffic will be hideous in Virginia on I-95...like bumper to bumper. It can add 4 hours to the trip.

It's about a 380 mile drive. I have a bunch of relatives in North Carolina. I have 20 cousins named "Bill" or "Bob." 😆

Great people...mostly North Carolina State alumni.

Tip: If you're driving and need to stop to use a restroom, stop at a hotel. If an employee stops you, ask to buy a bottle of water. I've done this. It's a million times better than stopping at a gas station or fast food bathroom.

Trust me.

Anyone else taking a long drive this week?
One thing I do not miss about Boston is the traffic. One thing I love about Iowa is the traffic. We will be driving about 175 miles and it will take 2.5 hours regardless of when we leave.

I'm in Florida visiting family, and will fly back with my (no pics) daughter at 6:30 AM on Wednesday morning. We'll probably leave for the airport at 4 AM. When I first booked the flight, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Opee just say you’re lonely and looking to bang at roadside hotels. Don’t try to surprise people, and don’t make them buy a $5 bottle of water for your efforts.

JFC.

Creepy fück.

Last time I stopped at a Days Inn, I only paid $1.50 for a water bottle.

Worth it.

CSB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT