ADVERTISEMENT

Is FoxNews talking about Comey or Hillary's Emails?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
I won't go look but figured those who frequent that fake news outlet can update us...

Reactions: cigaretteman
I won't go look but figured those who frequent that fake news outlet can update us...

I turned on FN and Hannity had a few people on and I am pretty sure the main focus was on Hillary. I heard references to the IRS attacking cons, Benghazi, Uranium 1, and servers. Reminded me how big of a douche Hannity is.

fox_news_james_comey_resignation_-_screenshot_-_h_2017.jpg

It's funny -- assuming it isn't photoshopped -- but it's just a dumb mistake by a technician. Nobody on the show was suggesting Comey wasn't fired.

It's funny -- assuming it isn't photoshopped -- but it's just a dumb mistake by a technician. Nobody on the show was suggesting Comey wasn't fired.

Apparently the same technician that keeps identifying indicted or embattled GOP politicians with (D) after their name.

Apparently the same technician that keeps identifying indicted or embattled GOP politicians with (D) after their name.
I think you are spending too much time watching Fox News. Or even worse, paying to much attention to Media Matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT