ADVERTISEMENT

Is Goldie the most hated poster on here?

I see alot of you taking shots at posters "ryan" is notorious, God forbid Northern ever be seen in public with his wife, chis/huey/Joe are annoying but I think most people just tune them out. Goldie, pisses people off. When she responds you dudes will go for the throat. I'm not here to defend her, she can defend herself, but she is under a few of your skins for sure.
Angry I Hate You GIF by Mashed

I do put certain posters on ignore at times. Sometimes their manic or whatever mental tick they have is too much for me.

Sure thing, hopefully my use of "manic" was only a microaggression and not something that needs to escalate.
I don’t believe in microaggressions.

Fellow progressives get mad at me for that, but I’m sorry, it’s stupid.

Harden the f—k up, people.

There's nothing more threatening to a liberal than a conservative that makes sense.

Goldie is like kryptonite.
Goldie contradicts herself on the reg.

If she was an ACTUAL conservative, she wouldn't bend over backward to support non-conservative, anti-freedom things like DeSantis' un-American ban on using certain "colors" in a public bridge display due to his anti-homosexual beliefs.

That is the OPPOSITE of conservative - which by definition eschews governmental controls and limits on expression.

If she was an ACTUAL conservative, she wouldn't bend over backward to support non-conservative, anti-freedom things like DeSantis' un-American ban on using certain "colors" in a public bridge display due to his anti-homosexual beliefs.

That is the OPPOSITE of conservative - which by definition eschews governmental controls and limits on expression.
You bend over backwards for little flick and Bernie Sanders.

Reactions: Roncuba55
No one on here bothers me. I've met a couple in real life, need to meet a few more and the rest is all entertainment. People are all different. They aren't going to convert to your viewpoint anyways. So, meh.

She's conservative.
I’m not as conservative as you seem to think, but okay.

I am strongly pro-choice, and I voted for a Democrat for my City Councilman, I’m giving good marks to our new Democratic Mayor, and I think that MTG and Matt Gaetz are bozos. Boebert too.
And I’m done with Trump. But I’m not voting Joe either. I’m sitting this one out.

Thorne says I’m “old and I’m showing mental decline”. No offense taken. I would imagine he and others who will be voting for Joe have become experts at seeing real decline.

If y’all hate me should I even care? Negative emotions impact your health. Lighten up y’all.

Goldmom may be an "obtuse" conservative by the standards of this forum, but she is regularly attacked as a "RINO" by the mouth foamers on the Gator political board.

Reactions: torbee and goldmom
That's why people argue with her - she purports (and often is) a traditional conservative, but feels compelled often to defend/support the non-conservative idiocy of modern MAGAts like Ron DeSantis and others.

She is scolded because she should know better.
I do. I think that’s what bugs you, plus my jabs at your journalistic “style”.

Not even close. Has to to be one of the over the top Trump trolls. Rico and Here4aday are horrible posters.

Goldmom may be an "obtuse" conservative by the standards of this forum, but she is regularly attacked as a "RINO" by the mouth foamers on the Gator political board.
It’s crazy isn’t it? Now there’s a bunch of rednecks who drive ten year old F150’s and wear Wranglers with creases starched in them and think Trump is Jesus.
Poking the bears no matter which direction they come from.

I see alot of you taking shots at posters "ryan" is notorious, God forbid Northern ever be seen in public with his wife, chis/huey/Joe are annoying but I think most people just tune them out. Goldie, pisses people off. When she responds you dudes will go for the throat. I'm not here to defend her, she can defend herself, but she is under a few of your skins for sure.
Yeah I don't get it. She has opinions like everyone else but doesn't rank that high on the annoying list.

The most hated poster at least by me doesn’t post here anymore. Racist douchebag. That pretended that he was black.

She’s also part pit bull. Once she grabs onto something she doesn’t let go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT