ADVERTISEMENT

Is my neighbor making crime?

LuciousBDragon

HR Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
Some new people moved in a few months ago across the street from me. I knocked on their door to properly introduce myself but they never answered. Since, they seem to be really quiet, keep to themselves type. I’ll wave and get nothing back. No worries. But here are some facts I have observed over the last few months since they moved in.

- Moved from California
- Lady in her 30’s/40’s of Asian heritage
- Younger man that is built like a football player. Could be anywhere from 16-25 based on what I have see .
- Two German Shepard dogs
- Younger man drives a turbo charged Cadillac sedan (can hear the engine from far away).
- From the day they have moved in, they have had various contractors performing work literally every single day, for months.
- Each contractor looks like a full, professional company (no older guys doing side job types). Each contractor has a clean truck with a professional logo, ROC #. No big deal other than the fact they are obviously paying way more than they need to
- Security contractors have been over there many times. Most recently installing professional, wired flood lights with cameras on every corner of the house.

Where it gets odd:
- The younger man in his loud Caddy seems to leave the house early in the morning and proceed to leave/come home over 20+ times per day (I know this because my front camera records and I’ve counted this for my own curiosity)
- MANY times when he leaves the guy is back within 5-10 minutes (nearest high school is not that close). When he comes back home the guy closes the garage door before even stepping out of the car.

Conclusion - Mrs. Dragon (no pics) is convinced the guy is doing individual drug deliveries. Does not keep his inventory in his car since getting pulled over would show intent to distribute. He can explain away individual doses/small doses. The extra security /German shepards are to keep them on guard in case the feds show up.

What do you all think is going on? Should I call the cops or should I gaslight Mrs. Dragon and just keep banging her to take her mind off of it? What could be another reasonable explanation?

Good neighbor to have in economic downturn. People buy more drugs and alcohol then. Won't lose his job and get foreclosed on and become a vacant. Next neighbor might be annoying such that you don't have to review ring cam footage to notice they're odd.

As I type, dude literally pulled in the garage and shut door. Door re-opened two minutes later and he is gone again. If he was an Uber/Doordash type, how inefficient to come home each time and waste the gas.

Should I call the FBI and have them do a Point Break style raid on the house?

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
As I type, dude literally pulled in the garage and shut door. Door re-opened two minutes later and he is gone again. If he was an Uber/Doordash type, how inefficient to come home each time and waste the gas.

This would be a perfect circumstance to set up a Facebook Live or Youtube Live

I would leave the FBI out of it and try to get with the Sheriff to extort him. Sounds like a solid operation to me

Some new people moved in a few months ago across the street from me. I knocked on their door to properly introduce myself but they never answered. Since, they seem to be really quiet, keep to themselves type. I’ll wave and get nothing back. No worries. But here are some facts I have observed over the last few months since they moved in.

- Moved from California
- Younger man that is built like a football player. Could be anywhere from 16-25 based on what I have see .
- Younger man drives a turbo charged Cadillac sedan (can hear the engine from far away).
- From the day they have moved in, they have had various contractors performing work literally every single day, for months.
- Each contractor looks like a full, professional company (no older guys doing side job types). Each contractor has a clean truck with a professional logo, ROC #. No big deal other than the fact they are obviously paying way more than they need to
- Security contractors have been over there many times. Most recently installing professional, wired flood lights with cameras on every corner of the house.

Where it gets odd:
- The younger man in his loud Caddy seems to leave the house early in the morning and proceed to leave/come home over 20+ times per day (I know this because my front camera records and I’ve counted this for my own curiosity)
- MANY times when he leaves the guy is back within 5-10 minutes (nearest high school is not that close). When he comes back home the guy closes the garage door before even stepping out of the car.

Conclusion - Mrs. Dragon (no pics) is convinced the guy is doing individual drug deliveries. Does not keep his inventory in his car since getting pulled over would show intent to distribute. He can explain away individual doses/small doses. The extra security /German shepards are to keep them on guard in case the feds show up.

What do you all think is going on? Should I call the cops or should I gaslight Mrs. Dragon and just keep banging her to take her mind off of it? What could be another reasonable explanation?
I have better things to do than spy on neighbors, you need a great hobby.

I have better things to do than spy on neighbors, you need a great hobby.
Agreed, apparently I am going to spend more time at the gun store and shooting range. I got Scarface across the street so I also need a little friend they can say hello to.

89954a1b-3ab4-4913-a16b-c4ff4207311a_text.gif

The answer is yes and to make sure we can all watch. We may only have one day left on this site. Make it snappy.

Next time he pulls in to his garage, you leave the house in your car and park a block or so away on a spot that would be on his route out of the neighborhood. Tail him safely at a good distance and see what you find out….report back.
Yes, and since I am so chivalrous I am going to let Mrs. Dragon follow him while I stay home and keep an eye on the bowl game tonight.

Yes, and since I am so chivalrous I am going to let Mrs. Dragon follow him while I stay home and keep an eye on the bowl game tonight.
Make sure she takes her phone, so the police can track to her last known location.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Even doing a drug deal it is going to be difficult to go and be back in 5 to 10 minutes.

A guy moving a small amount 20 times a day is not going to have an income that pays for what you described.

Even doing a drug deal it is going to be difficult to go and be back in 5 to 10 minutes.

A guy moving a small amount 20 times a day is not going to have an income that pays for what you described.
20 wholesale drops might get it done. Op might be living next to Walt White.

- Moved from California

Where it gets odd:

The upside is this sounds like the beginning of a mishmash of ozark and breaking bad, which is very entertaining. The downside will be when a rival drug cartel kills you to set up a sniper perch across the street.

Last edited:
Why not ask the unofficial sheriff of hort @Hawkman98.

Good sir, what do you think?

Of course, please feel free to share your homemade sex tapes! You know, to add context.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

- Moved from California

Where it gets odd:

He is 100% selling drugs.

I say do nothing. Snitches get stitches.

1. op you mentioned ethnicity of the woman, what about the guy?
2. after their arrival you’ve only seen the dude come and go? no sign of the woman?
3. is the woman hot?

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
Call the non emergency number for your local law enforcement agency and share your concerns and offer your video. They may have other information that coupled with yours could justify a trash rip or a search warrant.

• Wow
Reactions: desihawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT