ADVERTISEMENT

Is the GOP a Cult?

During his debate with Obama, Governor Romney cited Russia as possibly the biggest threat to world stability. Senator Obama mocked him roundly. He mocked the governor for reliving the Cold War.

This might be President Biden's problem today. He has also forgotten all about the Cold War. Certainly, Obama and he never addressed the threat when they held the POTUS and VPOTUS slots a few years back

They had by the time they ran for office forgotten the "Cult of the Cold War."
Lol.

During his debate with Obama, Governor Romney cited Russia as possibly the biggest threat to world stability. Senator Obama mocked him roundly. He mocked the governor for reliving the Cold War.

This might be President Biden's problem today. He has also forgotten all about the Cold War. Certainly, Obama and he never addressed the threat when they held the POTUS and VPOTUS slots a few years back

They had by the time they ran for office forgotten the "Cult of the Cold War."
A more accurate assessment might be that the problem we have now is a direct outgrowth of the US continuing to fight the Cold War long after the Cold War ended.

Rage Against The Machines

Since other tweet disappeared, maybe this one will stay up

Last edited:
Reactions: TC Nole OX
XUkLbBc.jpg

Do you think that number would be different if Dems were given a choice between Trump and Putin? Could be. But I doubt it.

I know it's global but I doubt Dems would think differently.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Speaking of cults, did anyone else watch the ABC special on Heavens Gate? Pretty amazing the way intelligent people gave up their ability to think rationally and express themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT