ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any question now that Obama is an anti-semite?

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

I don't think this cartoon means what you think it means.

This post was edited on 4/7 1:09 PM by What Would Jesus Do?
Good catch closet Commie. I believe you are correct. It's a much more true portrayal than what the guy who originally posted even realized. I would add a NeoCon symbol as well. Do they have NeoCon symbols? They should. People like symbols, and they pay more attention to them when you use them.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

I don't think this cartoon means what you think it means.

This post was edited on 4/7 1:09 PM by What Would Jesus Do?
Good catch closet Commie. I believe you are correct. It's a much more true portrayal than what the guy who originally posted even realized. I would add a NeoCon symbol as well. Do they have NeoCon symbols? They should. People like symbols, and they pay more attention to them when you use them.
"I consider them symbols, and I leave symbols for the symbol-minded..."- George Carlin

Here is the thing though. Israel already has nuclear weapons. We have nuclear weapons. Iran getting a nuclear weapon is more out of desperation on their part than anything. It does in fact put Israel at risk,....in being punched back if they in fact are punched first.

Lauching a pre-emptive nuclear weapon, only results in them getting annihilated, either by Israels nukes, or ours, or a combination of both.
I believe that is pure, unadulterated BS. Iran has been the world's sponsor of terror for more than 30 years(cue the ridiculous charge we are) they have killed or helped kill hundreds of Americans, they have constantly sheltered and helped train Al quida members. In addition they have sworn to eliminate Israel from the earth and have actually attempted some terrorists attacks in DC. They will strike first, even if it means hundreds of bombs raining down on them because they have an end of times belief that the 13th imam will come
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by aflachawk:

Here is the thing though. Israel already has nuclear weapons. We have nuclear weapons. Iran getting a nuclear weapon is more out of desperation on their part than anything. It does in fact put Israel at risk,....in being punched back if they in fact are punched first.

Lauching a pre-emptive nuclear weapon, only results in them getting annihilated, either by Israels nukes, or ours, or a combination of both.
I believe that is pure, unadulterated BS. Iran has been the world's sponsor of terror for more than 30 years(cue the ridiculous charge we are) they have killed or helped kill hundreds of Americans, they have constantly sheltered and helped train Al quida members. In addition they have sworn to eliminate Israel from the earth and have actually attempted some terrorists attacks in DC. They will strike first, even if it means hundreds of bombs raining down on them because they have an end of times belief that the 13th imam will come

Of course Iran has, they're the only country over there we haven't invaded yet. WE have killed hundreds of thousands of people over there, we have indirectly killed them, by helping to install dictators. Or by supplying other ME countries with weapons, money, and support.

So basically, the tyrants that run DC have brought this forth to you. Do you disagree?

Of course Iran has, they're the only country over there we haven't invaded yet. WE have killed hundreds of thousands of people over there, we have indirectly killed them, by helping to install dictators. Or by supplying other ME countries with weapons, money, and support.

So basically, the tyrants that run DC have brought this forth to you. Do you disagree?
Of course he does. He's conditioned... indoctrinated. Imagine a Hitler Youth in July 1945. They refused to accept that the person they gave their trust to had betrayed them. People will cling to a lie that makes them feel better than the truth that makes them feel worse.

I'm sure that there are dangerous people and dangerous possibilities from Iranian leaders and people. But, there are no more in Iran than there are in the USA and DC. People are hard-wired to think that those who are not like them are inferior to them and pose a threat to them. A few, as time goes by, learn that's not really the case. It's just taking a very long time to route-out Tribalism.

Originally posted by strummingram:

Of course he does. He's conditioned... indoctrinated. Imagine a Hitler Youth in July 1945. They refused to accept that the person they gave their trust to had betrayed them. People will cling to a lie that makes them feel better than the truth that makes them feel worse.

I'm sure that there are dangerous people and dangerous possibilities from Iranian leaders and people. But, there are no more in Iran than there are in the USA and DC. People are hard-wired to think that those who are not like them are inferior to them and pose a threat to them. A few, as time goes by, learn that's not really the case. It's just taking a very long time to route-out Tribalism.
Agreed, history is the futures greatest predictor. The problem is that DC has many Americans believing that only we can be just in our actions. They believe only we can react to provokation. Anyone else is simply spreading evil and picking fights. Not the US though, and why? Because DC says so, that's why.

Agreed, history is the futures greatest predictor. The problem is that DC has many Americans believing that only we can be just in our actions. They believe only we can react to provokation. Anyone else is simply spreading evil and picking fights. Not the US though, and why? Because DC says so, that's why.
That's modern-day Tribalism. Very, very few people- the world over- ever think to break ranks from those who look like them or live on the same piece of real estate as them. That is ancient breeding. Slowly but surely, people are realizing that the Human Race is their Tribe, not the sub-tribes. We need an alien invasion like Independence Day with Will Smith.
laugh.r191677.gif

But, seriously, with the advent of the Internet, we may make bigger steps to live more harmoniously. Once people truly learn, and pass it on, that "evil" is relative and not aesthetic, then we might evolve into a species that shares and shares through the compulsive instinct, not government coercion or force. Government needs humans to be divided and tribal so it has a purpose and a future.

That's modern-day Tribalism. Very, very few people- the world over- ever think to break ranks from those who look like them or live on the same piece of real estate as them. That is ancient breeding. Slowly but surely, people are realizing that the Human Race is their Tribe, not the sub-tribes. We need an alien invasion like Independence Day with Will Smith.
laugh.r191677.gif

But, seriously, with the advent of the Internet, we may make bigger steps to live more harmoniously. Once people truly learn, and pass it on, that "evil" is relative and not aesthetic, then we might evolve into a species that shares and shares through the compulsive instinct, not government coercion or force. Government needs humans to be divided and tribal so it has a purpose and a future.
Says the big-government Obama supporter.

Originally posted by IMCC965:

laugh.r191677.gif

It's cute that you still hold on to the belief that only the Democrat's are the party of big-government.

laugh.r191677.gif

I think you must have Strumm confused with another poster. He's more closely aligned with the Libertarian ideas on this forum.

laugh.r191677.gif

You're just wrong all of your life, aren't you?

Originally posted by HallofFame:
I support his hatred of the jew.  Although until he stands up to the national bankers that run this country it means nothing.

You spread your racial hate out pretty evenly. I admire your consistency!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT