ADVERTISEMENT

ISU threads

Sorry but that is nonsense......

I agree. Iowa doesn’t have those kind of seasons very often so you enjoy them when they do like 2015.

I will say, 2019 is the year for Iowa based upon returning players and what they have coming into the mix - Nixon, Tracy, McDonald, etc. I really think it could be the year Kirk has a chance to win it all as long as Nate is healthy. Don’t think Noah will be back but he could decide to return to help make it happen. If not, tightend is not a weakness.

Just want to see a team playing to win, playing not to lose drives me crazy when KF is doing this up three in the second quarter. Brian is definitely in his ear about this and continuing to see improvement on the offensive side of the ball.

Don’t think it would happen if Brian wasn’t here. I think that’s what drove KoK out as he was frustrated with Kirk’s risk averse mode of operation. Now with new Kirk, KoK can be the qb coach and not have to fight that battle as OC.

Cyclone Fanatic might be the most left leaning college sports board I've ever encountered. Rivaling the old PT on HN. Actually one of the former posters from there has them all fooled that she (or he) is now a Cyclone fan.

It's really comical, an Iowa fan, in order to get their fill of a left leaning echo chamber, turned into an Iowa State fan. And none among them is aware.

Some of the economic analysis is also revealing.

Anyway, I keep up a little bit on ISU's football team as it impacts Iowa. Also like to track the one guy who seems to be obsessed with the Iowa / ISU rivalry. Apparently he fancies himself something of an oil tycoon. I engaged him and asked about OVX, and he had no idea what I was talking about. Whatever that guy's name is on their in state rivals thread. Where you might find 2 posts out of 100 that have basic football knowledge.
Left leaning sports message board?

I agree. Iowa doesn’t have those kind of seasons very often so you enjoy them when they do like 2015.

I will say, 2019 is the year for Iowa based upon returning players and what they have coming into the mix - Nixon, Tracy, McDonald, etc. I really think it could be the year Kirk has a chance to win it all as long as Nate is healthy. Don’t think Noah will be back but he could decide to return to help make it happen. If not, tightend is not a weakness.

Just want to see a team playing to win, playing not to lose drives me crazy when KF is doing this up three in the second quarter. Brian is definitely in his ear about this and continuing to see improvement on the offensive side of the ball.

Don’t think it would happen if Brian wasn’t here. I think that’s what drove KoK out as he was frustrated with Kirk’s risk averse mode of operation. Now with new Kirk, KoK can be the qb coach and not have to fight that battle as OC.
I don't know about the 2nd quarter, but in the 4th when he tries milking the clock up 1 score OR LESS.....that drives me nuts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT