ADVERTISEMENT

ISU

Originally posted by Isitfootballseason?:

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
Yet in the "present" ESPN still associates isu's succes with Iowa's logo. Maybe Pollad should re-brand yet again.

Clearly this drives clown fans crazy.
You go on about logos....I'll just tell you scoreboard.
Hey Is It should we ignore what the scoreboard said yesterday? Come on man up and tell us how it really is. I do love this thread. It is the gift that will keep on giving for months to come.

Originally posted by Clonewithasigh:

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
Yet in the "present" ESPN still associates isu's succes with Iowa's logo. Maybe Pollad should re-brand yet again.

Clearly this drives clown fans crazy.
A simple mind could certainly try and sell that. So when the the experts start discussing little old ISU mbb, do you mute the TV or change the channel? Right now, you might have to watch reruns of "leave it to beaver" 24/7 so you don't have to hear or see anything about little old ISU.
Clownfangonna cry my simple mind was certainly able to follow the experts yesterday when they were telling us about how the clowns peed down their leg. Clownfangoona cry better just watch reruns of "leave it to beaver" 24/7 until the tournament is over. Any positive mention of Iowa or UNI will send him and all other clown fans over the edge. Quick somebody get clownfangonna cry some Zoloft and a box of tissues.

Or other meds, God knows he needs them about now.

Originally posted by stender72865:
Only an Iowa fan would bring up a loss from 14 years ago - just another example of their jealousy of ISU basketball. Two great wins in conference tournament - meanwhile Iowa can't beat a 13 seed. Love it! Rising!
Love it! Reap it!,
roll.r191677.gif

Whar stender? Whar 77? Whar Farcyted? Whar sigh? Whar cydkar? Whar the rest of you turds??? Amazing how you wouldn't shut up the entire year, now we can't hear a peep!

Originally posted by FG86:

Originally posted by L. Wade Childress:
isu fans seem to enjoy referencing the Directors Cup standings in relation to iowa, which I find rather amusing considering that any measure that supposedly measures success yet rates a 16 team department over a 24 team department is absurd.
Which gives Iowa more chances. It is very pathetic that ISU is finishing ahead of Iowa in the Director's Cup, especially given Iowa's financial resources.
Hey FG and all clown fans just how pathetic is it that the next update of the Directors Cup it will show Iowa has a better basketball team than the clowns?

This post was edited on 3/21 8:41 AM by 100yearscounting

Originally posted by Herkster5:
Why do you clone fans have to feed the damn trolls so hard over here! I can handle the ISU posts, but stop feeding 100yearsadouche and maybe he'll disappear!

I'm also sick of Iowa fans being so high and mighty. Swallow your pride and realize that ISU IS is the best team in Iowa right now, and they have been for at LEAST the past two years. Fran has us on the right path, we're competitive, we've beat good teams, and we are in the tournament for the 2nd year in a row. What more can we ask for? Isn't that that the goal of MBB? To get into March Madness and have a shot to make a run? I sure believe so.

Who cares who did what 5 years ago, or 10+ years ago. It is irrelevant. I'm pulling for the Clones, I'm pulling for UNI, and you can be damn sure I'm pulling for Iowa! What would be more fun than a sweet 16 rematch with ISU? Personally, I don't want any of it because I think they have us talent wise, but I doubt they'd run us out of the gym like they did earlier this year.
Hey Herkster,

Is iswho still the best team in Iowa right now? Pretty amazing how these "pretend" Iowa fans vanish when the Hawks win and the clowns do as they always do.

Bumping this thread as it has more than two clown fans talking about the Directors Cup. Well then again those clown fans have gone silent since UAB ousted the clowns.

But hey Clown fans don't tout the Directors Cup because they say so. Do isu fans still wonder in amazement as why they are seen as clowns? Maybe this thread can help them out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT