ADVERTISEMENT

ISU

I love it I love it I love it.

Having examples of how clown fans is bad and unacceptable. Pointing out how clown fans act is to be argued with by clown fans but when faced with a simple challenge they get pissed and run away and hide. Of course had clown fans not been acting as they do I wouldn't have anyting to archive but that must be ignored as well.

So now back to CyinPeoria's post. Is this logic simple enough for you to grasp or does FG need to use his advanced intelligence to help you out?

We will wait with baited breath on your witty response.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:

Having examples of how clown fans is bad and unacceptable. Pointing out how clown fans act is to be argued with by clown fans but when faced with a simple challenge they get pissed and run away and hide. Of course had clown fans not been acting as they do I wouldn't have anyting[/B] to archive but that must be ignored as well.

So now back to CyinPeoria's post. Is this logic simple enough for you to grasp or does FG need to use his advanced intelligence[/B] to help you out?

We will wait with baited breath[/B] on your witty response.
At least some of us on here have intelligence.

Originally posted by FG86:

Originally posted by 5Fan5:

FG,

Touting the Directors cup based on how isu has done with women's volleyball and cross-country is moronic. Yet that isn't stopping you now is it?
Weird. I never mentioned volleyball or cross country.
Even better. FG doesn't even grasp what he is touting. Because when he touts isu's rank in the Directors Cup it is due to womens volleyball and cross country.

THAT IS HILARIOUS. Will FG and his d-bag clown fans be here all week? Of course they will their "little brother syndrome" won't allow anything else.

Just watch.
Weird thing about the director's cup. It ranks the top 10 men's and women's sports at each school. Apparently, some of you don't understand how it works.

Where would Iowa have ranked without women's soccer, women's track and field, men's golf? Around 118th.Oh the irony. Women' soccer....think about it.
What I recall is someone ranting about how terrible the women's athletics were treated by the University of Iowa AD. Are we now to believe that women's basketball, soccer, track and field do find the environs suitable to succeeding at a reasonably high level.

Try explaining exactly how that 'works', Pretender.

(Or, we can just add it to the list of all of YOUR contradictions and lies here on HR.)

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Sounds almost as delusional as YOU (being firmly in the flannel brigade camp) claiming discrimination exists.

Pretender is as Pretender does and YOU take the cake today (and yesterday and the day before...)!

Keep digging the hole a little deeper, Pretender.

clown.r191677.gif
Are you denying a claim has been filed against UI? Why do you hate women so much? Are you Gary Barta? That would explain your love for him.
Are YOU claiming that the mere filing of legal action means something to be factual and true?

I do not hate women (are YOU ready to admit to being a women now?) I tend to have less feelings for anyone that thinks they deserve to be treated differently just because of who they think they are or whom they 'associate' with in their lives. Someone was dismissed, apparently for cause, and it becomes a gender bias matter. We just discussed on here how several of the women's programs at Iowa are seemingly performing at high levels, but that dang AD has it out for women. Is that YOUR distorted claim here, Pretender?

Why do YOU hate the AD, the football coach, anyone named Ferentz, at convenient times Fran McCaffery, the Johnson County Prosecutor's office (with one exception, of course)... generally anything U of Iowa athletic related that is not fully championed by the flannel brigade? That is the real question.

clown.r191677.gif

Let's get down to brass tacks. Iowa State mostly sucks at football because they never have good linemen on either side of ball. Makes it a real bummer in Big 12 for them. But inexplicably, in last 10 years or so they have beat Iowa little over 50% of time. Yet Iowa seems to have better overall team and better overall seasons. They wouldn't have quite the success in the Big 12 where you can't dodge teams (not Iowa's fault) like Ohio State, Michigan State by luck of scheduling.

Iowa State has current edge in men's basketball, but both are pretty decent. ISU an A- or so when playing like they can; Iowa a B to B+ when not in a funk. ISU just a little more athletic.

In the only other "major" national sport between them, Iowa right now has edge in women's basketball. Long haul, maybe not so much.

Iowa clearly dominates in wrestling, but not sure we would call that a "national" major sport if we didn't live where we live.

In the other sports, ???? Not to minimize them. If I had a son or daughter playing them, I'd be more interested. But I can't even tell you how many players are on a team on most of them. And if you numbnuts are honest, you'd admit the same.

Mr. Miyagi: "Fighting always last answer to problem, Daniel-san"

Originally posted by WhiteSoxClone:
Originally posted by Herkster5:

Originally posted by relishingwinning18:

Originally posted by Herkster5:

Of course a clown fan is pulling for the clowns.
No, I'm most definitely a Hawk fan first and foremost. My wife is a UI grad, and we've attended several different sporting events in Iowa City. However, I don't share the same hate for Iowa State as many do on this board. Yes, they have their annoying, irrational fans, but so we do (see 100yearsadouce). The Clone fans that I know are usually tolerable, which is nice. I'm not sure why one would cheer against another Iowa school, unless they are playing each other head-to-head. You'd think that any publicity our state could get would be a positive thing.

Oh, and since you'll bring up their fan base, their administration, their players, etc. I get it, they've made mistakes, but so have we. Don't let that get in the way of your usual bs you spew.
I do not hate ISU, I like Hoiberg, Morris, Niang, and Long. I think they are a great team and have a chance to go a long way in this tournament. I have good friends that are ISU fans, and I'm happy for them. However, their fans on this board are second to none though in trolling. It's bizarre to me why they run over here after every win to puff their chest. It's even more bizarre, that they look for haters to only respond to as well. There could be a thread with 100 compliments about ISU, with 1 negative comment, and all of the ISU guys will respond to that ONE bad comment. It'll be Farmer, LC, Cyd, Cyphillis, Sigh, Makeweight, FG, and Stender among others. I just don't get it, why is it impossible to have a rationale discussion without being a d***head behind a screen.
Oh, I agree 100% - LoneClone is usually tolerable, and posts some good information - however, there are several Clone fans that troll the forums almost as hard as 100years trolls and thread that the Clones are mentioned in. Both teams, and schools, have their ups and downs, like any will when it is made up of 18-23 year olds. Rationale discussions would be nice to see at times, but we have too many State haters that will jump in to change the subject, which gets the thread off track.
When I read through threads like this, its clear why so many Iowa fans hate Iowa State and vice versa. The Internet gives the few idiots from rivalry schools a disproportionate voice. It makes it hard to cheer for another school when you've got a few their worst fans coming onto your boards to taunt you everytime they win. Or when one of their fans calls you a "subhuman" merely for liking a rival school. Its unfortunate too, because so many of these threads start with Iowa fans complementing Iowa State or vice versa, and then the trolls get ahold of the thread and it spirals out of control.
i wont be rooting for ISU; heck, if its UCLA vs ISU, there is no question I am rooting for the Bruins

ISU fans need to get hit with the karma stick once again; it happened last year with Niang's injury and I am sure it will happen again this year; unfortunately, it will only keep the trolls away for so long but at least it will be satisfying to see ISU go down

FG,

Touting the Directors cup based on how isu has done with women's volleyball and cross-country is moronic. Yet that isn't stopping you now is it?
Weird. I never mentioned volleyball or cross country.
Even better. FG doesn't even grasp what he is touting. Because when he touts isu's rank in the Directors Cup it is due to womens volleyball and cross country.

THAT IS HILARIOUS. Will FG and his d-bag clown fans be here all week? Of course they will their "little brother syndrome" won't allow anything else.

Just watch.
Weird thing about the director's cup. It ranks the top 10 men's and women's sports at each school. Apparently, some of you don't understand how it works.

Where would Iowa have ranked without women's soccer, women's track and field, men's golf? Around 118th.Oh the irony. Women' soccer....think about it.
What I recall is someone ranting about how terrible the women's athletics were treated by the University of Iowa AD. Are we now to believe that women's basketball, soccer, track and field do find the environs suitable to succeeding at a reasonably high level.

Try explaining exactly how that 'works', Pretender.

(Or, we can just add it to the list of all of YOUR contradictions and lies here on HR.)

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Sounds almost as delusional as YOU (being firmly in the flannel brigade camp) claiming discrimination exists.

Pretender is as Pretender does and YOU take the cake today (and yesterday and the day before...)!

Keep digging the hole a little deeper, Pretender.

clown.r191677.gif
Are you denying a claim has been filed against UI? Why do you hate women so much? Are you Gary Barta? That would explain your love for him.
Are YOU claiming that the mere filing of legal action means something to be factual and true?

I do not hate women (are YOU ready to admit to being a women now?) I tend to have less feelings for anyone that thinks they deserve to be treated differently just because of who they think they are or whom they 'associate' with in their lives. Someone was dismissed, apparently for cause, and it becomes a gender bias matter. We just discussed on here how several of the women's programs at Iowa are seemingly performing at high levels, but that dang AD has it out for women. Is that YOUR distorted claim here, Pretender?

Why do YOU hate the AD, the football coach, anyone named Ferentz, at convenient times Fran McCaffery, the Johnson County Prosecutor's office (with one exception, of course)... generally anything U of Iowa athletic related that is not fully championed by the flannel brigade? That is the real question.

clown.r191677.gif
No.

A women? That would be quite a feat. So because I pointed out that you apparently hate women that makes me one? That is quite the conclusion. The premise of the claim is they are being treated differently. Someone was NOT dismissed for cause, try again. Athletic performance does not equal discrimination or no discrimination. Quite another stretch by you.

Barta is not a good AD and other Iowa fans agree with me. Do you peruse the rest of the board or do you only read posts by me? Ferentz is average and not producing. Again do you read any other posts on here. Posts claiming hatred to Fran, Johnson County prosecutor? Pull into your archives, 5. You can do it as your friend 100 would say.

If you didn't have tunnel vision and stalking tendencies, you would see my posts are pretty tame compared to some on here, dissing players and wanting all the coaches fired. But then what would you do if you couldn't come on here and attempt to distort my posts. Maybe you should find a couple other posters to stalk. Wouldn't that be fun for you to point out the errors of their ways when they are screaming for Barta, Fran and Ferentz to be canned? You really are failing as hall monitor.

Why does 100 have a need to archive anything from message boards?

According to YOU, I have not been posting here that long. That would not be according to me.

If I post, there is something to archive, no?

You are trying way, way too hard. Unsuccessfully, I might add.
Clown fans including FG demand that any statements made they MUST BE BACKED UP WITH PROOF. Numerous posts/threads from cry-clown fanatic are saved/archived in order to comply with the demands they often insist upon as part of their first line of defense.

What continues to puzzle me is why clown fans are creeped out by posts being archived when the method of archiving is using the advanced search tool as it exists on cry-clown fanatic.

Yep the archiving is being done by none other than Chrissy Williams himself.

Will the dopes get it yet? Nope but it will be entertaining just the same just watch.

Having examples of how clown fans is bad and unacceptable. Pointing out how clown fans act is to be argued with by clown fans but when faced with a simple challenge they get pissed and run away and hide. Of course had clown fans not been acting as they do I wouldn't have anyting[/B] to archive but that must be ignored as well.

So now back to CyinPeoria's post. Is this logic simple enough for you to grasp or does FG need to use his advanced intelligence[/B] to help you out?

What would FG do without typo's?

Barta a has hired coaches that have delivered success to Iowa. Some of these cosches have delivered unprecedented success in fact. But of course FG ignores that.

Oh and FG if you want to claim Hawk fans agree with you then at least acknowledge that other Iowa fans see isu and its fan base the same way I do.

Why does 100 have a need to archive anything from message boards?

According to YOU, I have not been posting here that long. That would not be according to me.

If I post, there is something to archive, no?

You are trying way, way too hard. Unsuccessfully, I might add.
Clown fans including FG demand that any statements made they MUST BE BACKED UP WITH PROOF. Numerous posts/threads from cry-clown fanatic are saved/archived in order to comply with the demands they often insist upon as part of their first line of defense.

What continues to puzzle me is why clown fans are creeped out by posts being archived when the method of archiving is using the advanced search tool as it exists on cry-clown fanatic.

Yep the archiving is being done by none other than Chrissy Williams himself.

Will the dopes get it yet? Nope but it will be entertaining just the same just watch.
Ok, first, then let's see your proof. Back up it up with proof of these posts.

Second, why are you backtracking? Here is your statement, "I have been archiving[/B] d-bag posts and threads from cry-clown fanatic for a while now"

Barta a has hired coaches that have delivered success to Iowa. Some of these cosches have delivered unprecedented success in fact. But of course FG ignores that.

Oh and FG if you want to claim Hawk fans agree with you then at least acknowledge that other Iowa fans see isu and its fan base the same way I do.
Unprecedented success? Who besides Heller, you know the guy Barta didn't offer the job to when he should have? Possibly volleyball but jury is still out on that one.

FG why you do you continue to argue with 100? You realize he's probably like 14? That or he's 30 living in his parents basement. Either way it's not worth wasting time on him. How he isn't permanently banned is beyond me.

Unprecedented success? Who besides Heller, you know the guy Barta didn't offer the job to when he should have? Possibly volleyball but jury is still out on that one.
Mark Hankins. FG owned again.

It makes sense though since he is a clown fan.

This post was edited on 3/18 4:26 PM by 100yearscounting

Originally posted by relishingwinning18:

Wrong again, Pretender....

Why shouldn't Iowa be finishing higher in the director's cup?  
Statistics?  Well for statrers, it looks as if the Big Ten is a much better and stronger conference than the big xii - at least according to results of the most recent full-year Director's Cup.  

Following completion of the 2013-14 year, the Big Ten had a top five ranked team in Penn State; no top five team for the big xii.  There were two Big Ten teams finishing in the top ten compared to just one for the big xii.  Top twenty-five?  The big xiii managed to place all of three institutions in that category whereas the Big Ten had six teams.  Every Big Ten team other than Iowa finished ranked fifty or better.  Half of the big xii failed to reach the fifty ranking mark.  Looks like the Big Ten was a much tougher conference to compete within compared to the big xii.

More statistics for you, Pretender.   Iowa (using Directors' Cup measures) was better than isu in football, wrestling and women's basketball for the 2013-14 year.  Some could think through that and determine that Iowa is placing attention on the sports activities that have greatest impact on recognition, participation (football), fundraising and fan support.  isu, being a full-fledged basketball school places the overwhelming majority of its emphasis on men's basketball.

Tell me/us, in the long-term is the better stategy/plan for an athletic department.

clown.r191677.gif
Too bad we weren't discussing this. I was looking for the statistics that shows that ISU is spending  all this money in nonrevenue sports trying to beat Iowa, and how much money Pollard is pumping into XC.
Too bad, you posed the very question which I addressed in my response.  (Note: I have quoted your question here just for you to reread, Pretender.)

Now, go back and read my reply that includes actual Directors' Cup rankings for each the Big Ten and big xii.... it help to know at least something of what you Pretend to be so knowledgeable about.  Iowa competes against typically stronger teams in the Big Ten than isu does in the big xii.  That is where the discussion (and answer to YOUR question) begins and ends.  

Pretender is as Pretender does.

(Why am I reminded of so many threads on the rivals forum of HR?  You know the one's where you rant on and on and on without really saying anything other than Iowa is evil and bad and isu is okay.  How many posts per day are you averaging now, Pretender?  Some things just will never change, no matter how many different screen ids you use!  Your obsessive hatred toward the University of Iowa Athletic Department just will not allow you to escape.)

clown.r191677.gif
Yes, I did pose the question. No, you didn't answer it. You rambled on and on about the B!G and Big 12. 

So why isn't Iowa finishing higher in the director's cup? 
Why?  Because you are in absolute denial that the Big Ten is superior to the big xii concerning the Directors' Cup?  Do you think it is more difficult to compete against better teams/programs or lesser ones?   You can pretend all day long, but that will not change the fact of that matter.  One only need look at the results and rankings.  It is very evident that the Big Ten with every team not named Iowa ranked in the top fifty programs.  Those are teams that Iowa competes against the majority of the time.

Conversely, isu competes in the big xii.  Clearly, with five of its ten member teams falling 55th or lower, it is easier for isu to do better.  This is not rocket science.

You and your ilk on here want to demean Iowa by comparing it to mighty isu.  As has been aptly pointed out by many others, the success isu has is largely attributable to men's basketball, cross country, and a few women's sports.  Iowa's Director Cup points come largely from football, wrestling, womens' basketball and a few other men's sports.  By nearly any measure not the Director's Cup, Iowa is the better athletic program.  Period.

(Did I/we miss your response to the number of posts from you?  You like others to believe you are just the casual contributor her on HR... just like you tried to once do on the rivals forum.  Three a day, I believe it was.  Your obsessive habits have a way of catching up with you... all times of day and night, nearly every day again now for how long, Pretender?)

clown.r191677.gif
When was I discussing the B1G vs. the Big 12 in the director's cup? Do you realize that the director's cup has nothing to do with how well you do in conference play? 

You keep on ranting. And Iowa still has not been doing well in the director's cup and I am not even close to being the first Hawkeye fan to point this out, nor the last. 

My number of posts is listed under my name. 
The vast majority of your time here is devoted to defending isu... anyone that cares can see that.  Only when your flimsy arguments take on water do YOU spin, divert, avoid, manipulate, dance to attempt to hide yourself from that truth.

How exactly do teams qualify to participate in bowls, tournaments, post-season competitions?  Wait... by competing within conferences for the most part.  To try to dismiss that fact as having "nothing to do with the Directors' Cup" is ludicrous and asinine.  How a particular team performs within its league often helps in determining which bowl game it might be invited to participate in and/or a seeding in a tournament.  Again, Pretender, YOU are showing YOUR utter ignorance of these matters every time YOU continue to post.

Make no mistake, YOU are not a Hawkeye fan.  I am not the lone person to notice and point out this.

Yes, the number of posts are under YOUR "name" just as was the case for all of YOUR other "names" used here on HR. Looks like YOU are well beyond 400 posts now for this still relative new year of 2015.  But, YOU want others to believe that YOU do not spend an inordinate amount of time here (and now we come to find out also on cyclone message boards).  That is how we came to the 'three a day' fiasco that YOU found YOURSELF in here on HR not all that long ago.

The point of all that being that YOU have never changed.  Once a Pretender, always a Pretender.  Only the 'name' changes when the ban hammer hits YOU and that would be enough for most to understand how annoying they are.  Just not YOU.

No surprises there!

clown.r191677.gif

Saying Iowa has been doing pathetic in the director's cup is NOT defending ISU. My, my what a inferior complex you have. 

As for your more than flimsy arguments, the conference might determine which bowl game you end up in but just going to a bowl gets you points. So you don't have to win the conference championship or be runner up or even third, or fourth to still get points in FB. To qualify for post season bb, your conference finish will have some bearing on your seed but not the sole bearing. Some sports have qualifying tournaments. So please, spare me, this "The B1G is soooo tough that Iowa just can't generate enough points to finish higher in the B1G" That is sooooo lame. Another Barta Lovefest excuse.

You are greatly mistaken. I am a Hawkeye fan and the only reason other posters state such is because 100 and you go on and on about it. I don't bash any players like half or more of the board does. Does that mean they aren't Hawkeye fans? Because you say? Of course. You have been on a quest for sometime to try to prove I am not a Hawkeye fan and have yet to prove it.

This is the only name I have used 5. I have been on the board off and on for several years. But thanks for stalking me and counting up my posts for the year. And no I don't spend time on Cyclone boards. Do you have an understanding of occasional?

No ban hammers for me. Sorry to burst your little insecure bubble.
Since you are so hooked on the director's cup, Virginia was a #1 seed, while Tenn and Stanford were #11 and #10 seeds, yet they all got the same amount of director cup points, because of which round of the NCAA tournament they were knocked out in (all in the sweet 16). You think that's accurate based on how their season's went? I don't, and that's why it's stupid. 
People didn't think it was stupid when Iowa was 26th. Bragged about it then. Why does UI use the director's cup to measure its success in evaluating coaches and the athletic program? 

I think it is stupid to pay Kirk Ferentz $4M. 
Who brags about the Directors cup? Somebody on here was bragging about it? I can't imagine anyone who actually thinks that the Directors cup is some sort of accurate measurement of success in sports, or athletic department. And if you complain about Kirk ferents contract, that just means you're too stupid to understand contracts in sports. You pay for past success, and unfortunately Iowa is paying for that right now. It's worse to not pay a coach who is successful, and lose him to even more success at another program. It's unfortunate, but the nature of the sport.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TheBling:
FG why you do you continue to argue with 100? You realize he's probably like 14? That or he's 30 living in his parents basement. Either way it's not worth wasting time on him. How he isn't permanently banned is beyond me.
Clown fans can't help but argue with me. It is hard wired into their DNA. The pure mention of clown or d-bag and they come running like the "bat signal" has gone on. Their little brother syndrome simply won't allow any fact showing how isu acts to go unchallenged despite what the facts say.

What would FG do without typo's?
Baited was not a typo. Good try though.

Mark Hankins. FG owned again.

It makes sense though since he is a clown fan.

This post was edited on 3/18 4:26 PM by 100yearscounting
Ya, given he is an ISU graduate it would make sense that he is a Clone fan.

Mark Hankins says FG is OWNED YET AGAIN.

Keep trying though clown fan. Someday you will get it right. Just keep trying. Just keep trying. Just keep trying.

Mark Hankins says FG is OWNED YET AGAIN.

Keep trying though clown fan. Someday you will get it right. Just keep trying. Just keep trying. Just keep trying.
My mistake, was thinking he was there before Barta. But I thought the nonrevenue sports are insignificant to Iowa. We only care about FB, MBB and maybe wrestling and ya, we are happy when wbb does good but don't pay much attention to them. Doesn't it pain you 100 after all your hooey about points that Iowa is carried by women's soccer, men's golf and men's/women's track in the director's cup?

Got proof he is a clown fan?

Don't sing it FG, bring it.
Do you? You are the one who stated it.

Did you know he graduated from ISU?

Originally posted by FG86: Ya, given he is an ISU graduate it would make sense that he is a Clone fan.
Dan Gable is a grad of isu as well but nothing says he is a clown fan. Don't sing it FG bring it.

Link?

My mistake, was thinking he was there before Barta. But I thought the nonrevenue sports are insignificant to Iowa. We only care about FB, MBB and maybe wrestling and ya, we are happy when wbb does good but don't pay much attention to them. Doesn't it pain you 100 after all your hooey about points that Iowa is carried by women's soccer, men's golf and men's/women's track in the director's cup?
Most of the Iowa fans I know, not pretenders like FG, care about Football, Men's basketball and Wrestling. I have a feeling that like most years Iowa will score more Directors Cup points in those sports than the clowns will. It is so adorable to see how worked up clown fans get over women's volleyball and cross-country though.

Just keep trying FG. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Most of the Iowa fans I know, not pretenders like FG, care about Football, Men's basketball and Wrestling. I have a feeling that like most years Iowa will score more Directors Cup points in those sports than the clowns will. It is so adorable to see how worked up clown fans get over women's volleyball and cross-country though.

Just keep trying FG. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
Wait didn't your BFF, 5, tout the hiring of Bond Shymansky as the best thing since sliced bread? Why is he so interested in volleyball? Is he not really a Hawkeye fan? Haven't you touted men's golf before?

Sorry the only Hawkeye fans you know are so narrow-minded. Or maybe two-faced like you?

Wait didn't your BFF, 5, tout the hiring of Bond Shymansky as the best thing since sliced bread? Why is he so interested in volleyball? Is he not really a Hawkeye fan? Haven't you touted men's golf before?

Sorry the only Hawkeye fans you know are so narrow-minded. Or maybe two-faced like you?
This is hilarious. FG goes on and on and on and on and on and on about the Directors Cup not knowing that isu's so called "supremacy" is due to women's volleyball and cross-country. Then he touts the Texas Ten without knowing they are the worst of all the power 5 conferences when it comes to Directors Cup performance.

But hey don't stop making a fool of yourself just yet FG. We can continue to feed you some more rope. How much would you like?

This is hilarious. FG goes on and on and on and on and on and on about the Directors Cup not knowing that isu's so called "supremacy" is due to women's volleyball and cross-country. Then he touts the Texas Ten without knowing they are the worst of all the power 5 conferences when it comes to Directors Cup performance.

But hey don't stop making a fool of yourself just yet FG. We can continue to feed you some more rope. How much would you like?
Bond Shymansky is Iowa's volleyball coach and your response to my post has nothing to do with my post. Now that is hilarious. What does me saying Iowa is pathetic in director's cup have to do with what ISU gets points in and when did I tout the "Texas Ten'?

The rope is all yours. You can't even put together a post about what I posted about today.

The fact remains FG, that you were the one touting isu's Directors Cup ranking as being the be all end all. Yet isu's ranking is based on womens volleyball and cross country.

Iowa will once again outscore isu in the sports that matter. Football, MBB and Wrestling. Just like we do most years. Will it stop clown fans like you from puffing out your chest over womens volleyball and cross-country?

Nope and that is what is so funny.

isu, when they aren't acting like douchebgs or racists they are touting their score in the directors cup from womens volleyball and cross-country. Why would anyone laugh at that?

This post was edited on 3/18 9:16 PM by 100yearscounting

A link for FG, Pollad is SO PROUD

Hey FG,

Can you or your fellow clown buddies, CyinPeoria or Humchuck, give us an update as the outcome of isu's "investigation" as it was stated in the link describing isu's racist student section?

I mean we want to give Pollad all the credit he deserves for cleaning up errr., creating the culture at isu. So by all means do give us a link to show the world how isu really conducts themselves.

JayDub and 5fake5, it's been a while. I see you both are still posting nonsense and nothing.

How do you two, or is it really one, feel about the BTN listing ISU as the state's most popular bb team in the state? That ought to get JayDub all fired up with some good ol' d-bag culture rants. What did we call that back in the ol' rivalry form days? Oh yeah, it was the JWR Dodge, Duck and Divert rants.Then 5fake5 can chime in about some obscure Iowa State fact, tell me that I am obviously an ISU fan, then go off on some tangent about Paul Rhoads.

You and 5fake5 carry on with your nonsense. Didn't mean to interrupt your ramblings.

ISU basketball

Is this yet another fake Iowa fan who only takes shots at Iowa while ignroing each and every douchebag or racist incident coming out of lames?

So much fun.

We want more. We want more. We want more. Of course clown fans will give it to us because they just can't help it.

Originally posted by 1986Hawkeyes:
JayDub and 5fake5, it's been a while. I see you both are still posting nonsense and nothing.

How do you two, or is it really one, feel about the BTN listing ISU as the state's most popular bb team in the state? That ought to get JayDub all fired up with some good ol' d-bag culture rants. What did we call that back in the ol' rivalry form days? Oh yeah, it was the JWR Dodge, Duck and Divert rants.Then 5fake5 can chime in about some obscure Iowa State fact, tell me that I am obviously an ISU fan, then go off on some tangent about Paul Rhoads.

You and 5fake5 carry on with your nonsense. Didn't mean to interrupt your ramblings.
Now quick switch back to FG86. We don't want you to get confused. Then again watching you argue with yourself is highly entertaining.

Go Sybil Go. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Is this yet another fake Iowa fan who only takes shots at Iowa while ignroing each and every douchebag or racist incident coming out of lames?

So much fun.

We want more. We want more. We want more. Of course clown fans will give it to us because they just can't help it.
No, I am just another Hawkeye fan who thinks you are the biggest tool to ever post on a message board.

Are you still ignoring each and every d-bag incident in Iowa City? If I was a betting man, I'd bet the farm that you are because you always did ignore all the incidents. Geewhiz, JayDub, it's been less than 2 months since UI had to hire extra security to protect Dakich at a game. Threatening an announcer for saying a player did something intentionally? Wow, that is pretty d-baggish, wouldn't you agree?

Let us known when an Iowa donor goes after an opposing coach like they do in Lames.

Oh right that must be ignored because FG says so.

Tell us about greviences leveled at the Iowa student section for hurling racial slurs. Nope that only occurs in Lames under the expert guidance of Pollad. No wonder is he SO PROUD of the culture he is creating.

Must ignore that too because FG says so.

Originally posted by 1986Hawkeyes:

Now quick switch back to FG86. We don't want you to get confused. Then again watching you argue with yourself is highly entertaining.

Go Sybil Go. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
You are the confused one. If you think I am arguing with myself, does that mean you think you are me and I am you? Do you have that many former screen names that you can't even remember them all?

You better head to bed now, JayDub. I am sure you have a big day of posting ahead and a full day of scurrying around the internet,trying to find just that one tidbit of information that will allow you to bring ISU down once and for all.

I wonder whatever happened to that poster from Alabama who you made racist remarks too. Now he was one hilarious dude and totally dominated and owned you.

Lord Hoiber has this "program" in place with State, County and local law enforcement to make sure when one of his d-bags players steps out of line that he is called first. On the 9th call to law enforcement this "program" will allow a ticket to be written and the d-bag will sit out a game.

Of course this must be ignored because FG says so. WaIt for it, wait for it.........

Let us known when an Iowa donor goes after an opposing coach like they do in Lames.

Oh right that must be ignored because FG says so.

Tell us about greviences leveled at the Iowa student section for hurling racial slurs. Nope that only occurs in Lames under the expert guidance of Pollad. No wonder is he SO PROUD of the culture he is creating.

Must ignore that too because FG says so.
Is Kelly Hindman an Iowa donor? I believe so. He made a death threat to Dakich. No biggie. Remember the Hawkeye fans who made death threats against Jim Bain? Were you one of them?

I did just mention the racist remarks you made to another poster on this very site. Remember that, JayDub? You also called out a Cyclone poster as a sexual pervert, claiming he picked up young girls. Ah the memories.

I hope that gives the other posters on here a clear picture of what kind of d-bag you really are.

FG, the only racists I know are those that make up the isu student section. Not exactly sure what you are rambling about on this mystery person from Alabama but maybe you can give us a link and then we can all see what it is.

Chop, chop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT