ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over for Biden

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I would bet money Joe not only remains the nominee, but wins.

The only question is how long will he stubbornly stay in office after reelection...will he linger to the end, or bow out gracefully?

His neurological issues are becoming more frequent. They will only get worse. And you simply cannot be a part time president.

I would bet money Joe not only remains the nominee, but wins.

The only question is how long will he stubbornly stay in office after reelection...will he linger to the end, or bow out gracefully?

His neurological issues are becoming more frequent. They will only get worse. And you simply cannot be a part time president.
Part time president is not okay. But that's still better than a no time president like Trump. Dude didn't lift a finger when he was in office.

Last edited:
It proves you cannot objectively view Trump's brainless rants as far more concerning anything Biden has done.
yes it is concerning to dems that trump was a great president and biden wrecked the country and America knows it and is about to put trump back in to save the country. yes to dems that is a tough one.

This might go deeper and be bigger than this. They may be tired of all the payoffs from China and Ukraine... Or tired of covering them up
frank costanza facepalm GIF by HULU

Reactions: TC Nole OX
That's you and chis not accepting what your eyes are seeing right in front of you.

I'm accepting what my eyes see right in front of me.

That is Trump and the GOP accepting fascism, and turning away from democratic norms.

I'm accepting what my eyes see right in front of me.

That is Trump and the GOP accepting fascism, and turning away from democratic norms.
Great. There's 8,000 threads to discuss that. This is a thread about Biden. What do your eyes see here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT