ADVERTISEMENT

It doesn't feel like Iowa is 50-19 in the last 69 games.

When you really break down the strength of schedule compared to other p5 teams it’s not as impressive as it seems…
Is their strength of schedule that much different than most any other team in the B1G? You could be a fan of about 10 other teams in the B1G and would love to have this percentage!!!!!
If all these complainers would donate to the swarm than we could buy better players!!!

What frustrates the fanbase is being told "you should be satisfied with 8 or 9 wins because it could always be worse".....even though there was a much better possibility of actually winning 2 or 3 more if not for various things that never seem to change/get fixed................year after year after year.
I hate to keep telling you idiots but Iowa is a small population state. Very few kids are 4 or 5 star recruit!!
And we don't have the billionaires who donate millions to Iowa. So you take that it's cold 1/2 the year, small population and very few rich donators most of us realize 8 or 9 wins a year is truthfully pretty nice. But you can keep complaining just to get a few people to agree with you....

I hate to keep telling you idiots but Iowa is a small population state. Very few kids are 4 or 5 star recruit!!
And we don't have the billionaires who donate millions to Iowa. So you take that it's cold 1/2 the year, small population and very few rich donators most of us realize 8 or 9 wins a year is truthfully pretty nice. But you can keep complaining just to get a few people to agree with you....
Iowa winning a national championship is gonna cause you so much physical pain, I'm gonna need you to record it.............for scientific purposes or course. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT