ADVERTISEMENT

It is a Scary Time for Men

Statistically speaking, there are 6x more white people in American than there are black people.

So, what your statistics show is that, instead of 6x more white people being shot by police in 2017 and 2018, there are only 2x more. Or, a third of what the number would be if white were shot by police at the same rates as blacks.

The numbers indicate that blacks are shot by police at a far higher rate, based upon their representative fraction of Americans, by race.

Simpler: The black population in America is 1/6th the white population, and as such, SHOULD statistically have 1/6th the number shot by police. Instead, their rate is 3x higher (1/2 the number). That's a problem.

Maybe I trust our law enforcement too much, but I will stick with the old don't be a criminal and you have a near 0% chance of dealing with law enforcement. We could get into where white folks live vs. where black folks live (as a whole, in general) but I have work to do and I know I am not going to change your mind.

Partial data. How many of those whites live in rural Iowa, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, etc. What percentage of those black are living in the same areas? What percentage of whites are living in the hoods of LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, etc. What percentage of blacks are? The only real exception is the rural south, which there are many blacks (and higher crime rates).

You are much more likely to get in trouble in or near a big city. That is proven by this:

crimerates-promo.jpg

Before your erection gets too bothersome, probably worth considering that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in this country.

Are they targeted more? Perhaps. But I have a hard time believing it’s solely due to skin color. If crime rates amongst blacks decreased, I’d wager that the number of them being shot by police would go down too. Asian-Americans don’t have the same issue, because they, by and large, aren’t criminally active.

Reactions: WisestIowan
Partial data. How many of those whites live in rural Iowa, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, etc. What percentage of those black are living in the same areas? What percentage of whites are living in the hoods of LA, NYC, Houston, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, etc. What percentage of blacks are? The only real exception is the rural south, which there are many blacks (and higher crime rates).

You are much more likely to get in trouble in or near a big city. That is proven by this:

crimerates-promo.jpg
Keep telling yourself there isn't a problem. Rationalize it.

It's a simple fact that, as a class, women are preyed upon by men in numbers and ways that simply don't exist in reverse.

Hardly. . . we don't really know how many rapes there are a year when they go unreported. So that leaves the advocates to make hamfisted guesses based on crappy studies that essentially call any sex in which alcohol was involved rape on the part of the man. (And they DO NOT call it that when the man is drunk.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT