ADVERTISEMENT

It was GOOD news!!!

What we know:

Mrs. Barnes had her tubes tied and can not be pregnant.
However, the doctor said there was a 1% chance she
could even with tied tubes. So we are looking at the biggest
bull$h!ter in "Denver" who is Mr. Barnes.

This fairy tale will get even better in the coming weeks, so stay
tuned:

1. Javier will beat the crap out of Thomas Barnes in a Lamaze Class.

2. Thomas Barnes will get fired from his "Sales Job".

3. Mrs. Barnes will appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show as she tells
about her life as a transgender person who was inspired by
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.
And....
4. It is revealed that LuteHawk is the father.

What we know:

tuned:

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

My wife says you are a jerk for getting in her business and that no real man would say the things you did. She also gave the information you jerk!!

What does it say 1 per cent or 0??? My wife wants to know if you are a fake doctor to or just a fake poster???

http://www.upmc.com/patients-visitors/education/contraception/Pages/tubal-ligation.aspx

Reactions: millah_22
Here it is if you are not able to get on the page and I will wait for you to say sorry.

How effective is tubal ligation?
Tubal ligation is one of the most effective methods of birth control. In general, about 95 out of every 100 women who get their tubes tied will never become pregnant.

But in some cases the tube(s) may grow back together, making pregnancy possible. The risk of pregnancy is higher in women who have a tubal ligation at a young age.

The risk of pregnancy in the 10 years after a tubal ligation is as follows:

• Women who are younger than 28 years old: 5 percent
  • Women between 28 and 33 years old: 2 percent
  • Women 34 years and older: 1 percent
The risk is lower if the tubal ligation is done just after giving birth. If you get pregnant after tubal ligation, the fertilized egg may be in the fallopian tube instead of in the uterus. This abnormal pregnancy is called a tubal or an ectopic (eck-TOP-ik) pregnancy. You may need to have surgery to remove the pregnancy from the tube.

And how did your cousin accomplish this? Is he a mod?

No he is good with computers and said he could figure out that they all came back to the one guy halloffame house or something. He is really really smart so I think he was right then. I do not even care if he wants to be a liar he should just leave us real posters alone!!

No he is good with computers and said he could figure out that they all came back to the one guy halloffame house or something. He is really really smart so I think he was right then. I do not even care if he wants to be a liar he should just leave us real posters alone!!

So explain it to us. Did he hack Rivals' servers to get the IP addresses? How did he "figure out" they came from the same house?

birth-control.jpg

Another mouth to feed Thomas, how many sales did you make today?

I look forward to the thread 9 months from now when someone posts asking about the baby and Thomas is like "what baby?"

And then next post remembers his lie and switches course..."oh, the baby, yeah, she miscarried. I just didn't post about it" despite posting everything that supposedly happens in his life.

Or he'll post asking for legal advice on whether he can sue his wife's vagina for popping out a black kid.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I look forward to the thread 9 months from now when someone posts asking about the baby and Thomas is like "what baby?"

And then next post remembers his lie and switches course..."oh, the baby, yeah, she miscarried. I just didn't post about it" despite posting everything that supposedly happens in his life.

Or he'll post asking for legal advice on whether he can sue his wife's vagina for popping out a black kid.

I would bet he doesn't last 9 months on here without being outed. I am sure his real handle will be had soon. Clearly an alter ego for someone.

Congratulations to Javier. You should buy that little brown ball of fire a cigar during your ten minute break tomorrow morning. Not only has he taken your sales he's now taken your wife.

Reactions: torbee
I really do wish TB was real. To his credit though even as a known troll most of his threads are a couple pages. That's pretty solid work

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
What we know:

tuned:

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.
The Lord told us when he came again the scoffers would scoff and the mockers would mock. This response was foretold, we all have a role to play in prophecy.

TB what's your address? I want to send you some smelly gifts to welcome the little redeemer.

What Natural said - try to turn water into wine or walking across a lake, then get back to us !

Well I am not as happy this morning because my wife gave me the rest of the news. She and her mom decided that it will be best for her to come live by us and make sure things are ok but she really just want to stick her big fat nose in our business. I am still really happy about the baby though!!

TB, I hope you are real and that you, Mrs Barnes, Mom in law, and little black son Jamal all have a wonderful life

Let us know when she lets you have sex with her again. I know she probably told you its best not have sex while shes pregnant and 6-12 months after delivery and 8 weeks before she became pregnant but it will all work out

Well I am not as happy this morning because my wife gave me the rest of the news. She and her mom decided that it will be best for her to come live by us and make sure things are ok but she really just want to stick her big fat nose in our business. I am still really happy about the baby though!!

Your mother in law is Jewish?

Oh relax TB, she's just coming over to satisfy you sexually while your wife is preggers - take one for the team, so to speak.

Either that or kill you in your sleep - could go either way I guess

No she goes to a regular church so they are not Jewish. They have more money than I do and she always thinks her way is right and she makes a big deal like they know more because they have more then I ever did. She says things on purpose in front of people to try to make me look bad.
I'm sure you do a fine job of making yourself look bad. Your mother in law probably hates you for ruining her daughter's life.

No she goes to a regular church so they are not Jewish. They have more money than I do and she always thinks her way is right and she makes a big deal like they know more because they have more then I ever did. She says things on purpose in front of people to try to make me look bad.

They know more because they are older, wiser, have more experience, etc. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with money. But you live on a bed of lies, so how can you expect other people to respect you if you can't respect yourself?

TB, I hope you are real and that you, Mrs Barnes, Mom in law, and little black son Jamal all have a wonderful life

Let us know when she lets you have sex with her again. I know she probably told you its best not have sex while shes pregnant and 6-12 months after delivery and 8 weeks before she became pregnant but it will all work out

I'm putting my money on Javier being the baby daddy so the kid will probably come out a little brown. Javier owns TB. He runs the sales floor at work, takes TB's sales, and now takes Mrs. TB. This is one alpha male I would like to meet. He would get along well here at HROT. Javier sounds like a baller.

Reactions: MissouriHawkeye
They know more because they are older, wiser, have more experience, etc. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with money. But you live on a bed of lies, so how can you expect other people to respect you if you can't respect yourself?

I have never lied to her my whole life!! She has been mean to me and acts like she and her family is better than mine and I hate that she thinks she can do that.

Think of how much those savings could be paying off had TBs GoFundMe worked? This diapers would be next to nothing for his made up kid

This is not made up and I wish people can be happy for me for once. I know some things i do in my life people do not agree with but this is different and a baby is much more than a job.

I'm putting my money on Javier being the baby daddy so the kid will probably come out a little brown. Javier owns TB. He runs the sales floor at work, takes TB's sales, and now takes Mrs. TB. This is one alpha male I would like to meet. He would get along well here at HROT. Javier sounds like a baller.
Javier is also a shot caller with 20 in blades on his Impala.

I have never lied to her my whole life!! She has been mean to me and acts like she and her family is better than mine and I hate that she thinks she can do that.
Can you blame her and her family? They are better than you.

Thomas Barnes

T as in Troll
H as in Hypocrisy
O as in Outcast
M as in Miserable
A as in Asshole
S as in Sinister

Thomas Barnes

T as in Troll
H as in Hypocrisy
O as in Outcast
M as in Miserable
A as in Asshole
S as in Sinister

Lute I think it is you that you are talking about does God not bless my baby to? You talk about God and being good and doing the right things and then you say these terrible thing to me and my wife and it makes me think you are fake and really a mean jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT