ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking more and more like the FSU vs. Boise State game is going to be windy and wet...

This thing isn't getting to south of Orlando until Tuesday afternoon. Probably can safely prep until 11:59 pm Monday night in Tampa. No wonder I didn't do anything today after buying some new sheets of plywood and water this morning.

69211363_2529166640477127_5507136388396482560_o.jpg

This thing isn't getting to south of Orlando until Tuesday afternoon. Probably can safely prep until 11:59 pm Monday night in Tampa. No wonder I didn't do anything today after buying some new sheets of plywood and water this morning.

69211363_2529166640477127_5507136388396482560_o.jpg

Well maybe not......according to this, tropical storm force winds will arrive around mid-day on Sunday and the eye of the storm won't get to Orlando until 2 pm on Tuesday.

Well maybe not......according to this, tropical storm force winds will arrive around mid-day on Sunday and the eye of the storm won't get to Orlando until 2 pm on Tuesday.

Well, we're used to "tropical storm force winds" in Florida. You get gusts worse than that every day in the summer t-storms.

The problem will be the duration and the soaking rain, which causes trees to uproot.

If you truly think that’s a decent game, I don’t know what to say. Enjoy it!

It’s all good, I’m hoping Iowa will comfortably win and it looks like our game may be wet as well but hopefully not as windy as Tallahassee. I’ll probably tune in to the Noles game during breaks. I’m pulling for you guys to get the program back on track

It’s all good, I’m hoping Iowa will comfortably win and it looks like our game may be wet as well but hopefully not as windy as Tallahassee. I’ll probably tune in to the Noles game during breaks. I’m pulling for you guys to get the program back on track

There will be no wind in Tallahassee, and it's looking more and more like the hurricane won't hit Jacksonville until Wednesday.

https://www.windy.com/

2/3rds of the most recent spaghetti models show the storm not going west of Orlando at all.

Who knows what these models will show tomorrow

05L_tracks_latest.png

2/3rds of the most recent spaghetti models show the storm not going west of Orlando at all.

Who knows what these models will show tomorrow

Isn't climate science based on models?

The gawddamn models can't tell us what's going to happen next week but we're supposed to believe what they say is going to happen decades from now?

It's an 11am game now, so the Iowa game won't interfere. I think the Hawks should roll, something like 52-17

It's an 11am game now, so the Iowa game won't interfere. I think the Hawks should roll, something like 52-17

That would be nice to see that much offense right out of the chute, but I have my doubts. I'm just looking for some consistency in the running game as that will be key to their future success. The Seminoles need to shore up their OL play if they hope to get back to being a contender in the ACC. Boise State is a very stiff test for a Week 1 match-up. I expect a tight score especially if the weather plays a factor. It could come down to turnovers and field position ultimately deciding the outcome.

That would be nice to see that much offense right out of the chute, but I have my doubts. I'm just looking for some consistency in the running game as that will be key to their future success. The Seminoles need to shore up their OL play if they hope to get back to being a contender in the ACC. Boise State is a very stiff test for a Week 1 match-up. I expect a tight score especially if the weather plays a factor. It could come down to turnovers and field position ultimately deciding the outcome.

Weather wont be factor.

Gawddammit... the game is on ESNN. My cable company doesn't carry that channel.

It would have been on ESPN if the safety nazis didn't ruin years of planning.

I guess I'll be listening to Gene Deckerhoff making the call on the radio....

YouTube TV carries that channel.
Sign up for free trial, watch the first three games you can’t get elsewhere, then cancel if you think it’s too expensive.

You sound poor and lazy (possibly/obviously dumb too). T’s and P’s.

YouTube TV carries that channel.
Sign up for free trial, watch the first three games you can’t get elsewhere, then cancel if you think it’s too expensive.

He can probably log onto the espn app using his cable service providers login info and stream it.

It would suck to be a fan of a team in a shitty conference like the ACC with such sad TV deals.

God bless the Big 10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT