ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking more and more like the FSU vs. Boise State game is going to be windy and wet...

So we’ll see if this rumour is true. But a friend of mine was told by a friend of hers that Budweiser distributors were contacted about filling up Doak in preparation for the game to be moved back.

So it’s a “game of telephone” but I’m only three degrees of separation from the origin of the rumour so it’s reliable enough to at least post that it might happen.

I would think, in the year 2019, with us playing on the road at Boise and the ramifications of both teams not playing game, we could pull off a Doak move. It's two hours away and a bigger facility. .

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So we’ll see if this rumour is true. But a friend of mine was told by a friend of hers that Budweiser distributors were contacted about filling up Doak in preparation for the game to be moved back.

So it’s a “game of telephone” but I’m only three degrees of separation from the origin of the rumour so it’s reliable enough to at least post that it might happen.

I'm sorry... I haven't been to a game at Doak in years, but when exactly did they start serving beer at the stadium?

Bryan Norcross of Hurricane Andrew fame still on the air in Miami. The 5 day cone covers the entire length of the state.

69069329_10219730630926057_4890004116866072576_n.jpg

I'm sorry... I haven't been to a game at Doak in years, but when exactly did they start serving beer at the stadium?

You could buy alcohol in the champions club and the ballroom, but they're adding beer pens for the masses somewhere this year too.
No, you can't take it to your seat. You stay in the pen.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
No, I read it exactly right. The weather gets bad long before landfall. He's just trying to be a dick, as usual.
Nooooo....You said "hurricane force winds" while the graphic CLEARLY says "tropical storm force winds" Just because you're dumb doesn't make him a dick.

You "mistyped" a completely different word that means something completely different. Got it.

When you have a major hurricane on your mind, your fingers are typing "hurricane".

But if you think that's what I meant to type, you're a moron.

Not yet, trad didn’t cite a dodgy web link claiming that hurricane force winds were the same as tropical storm force winds and then claim that smoking was good for you.
You all kiss and make up and discuss the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT