ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official FSU CFB early signing day & transfer portal thread*****

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Lots of things happening and it's clear that recruiting priority is far surpassing the exhibition match between FSU and UGA. Early signing day is Dec 20th.
  • Current freshman recruiting classes
    • Rivals - #3
    • On3 - #3
    • 247 - #3
    • e$ECpn - #6
  • https://www.si.com/college/fsu/foot...ers-defensive-line-transfer-from-rival-gators
  • Looks like Payton has realized his stock isn't as high as someone like Verse and is in negotiations to remain at FSU (he wanted 20% more than Verse)
  • FSU is looking at Cam Ward or DJ Uiagalelei for 2024
  • 5-star WR Jeremiah Smith - Interesting watching the OSU commit. Could he flip to FSU?
UPDATE: https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Football/TransferPortal/

Last edited:
12164365.jpeg

Don't count FSU out for Cam. Also, go join The Battle's End monthly donation folks, if you have not already. Membership tripled this week, for some reason. Also members (like me) also jumped up their monthly levels. I am now Gold which is being paid for 100% by my cancelling Hulu live/ESPN/Disney. Based on what I have seen the small dollar monthly subscriber pot of money is on its way to a million a month!

Don't count FSU out for Cam. Also, go join The Battle's End monthly donation folks, if you have not already. Membership tripled this week, for some reason. Also members (like me) also jumped up their monthly levels. I am now Gold which is being paid for 100% by my cancelling Hulu live/ESPN/Disney. Based on what I have seen the small dollar monthly subscriber pot of money is on its way to a million a month!
I'm already a booster, but I joined TBE yesterday. We've added 2000+ members since Sunday. If everyone is just a basic donator, then we've added $480K per year in less than a week. Minimum.

I'm already a booster, but I joined TBE yesterday. We've added 2000+ members since Sunday. If everyone is just a basic donator, then we've added $480K per year in less than a week. Minimum.
Yep-it is awesome and more because a ton of folks like me jumped up too. That cash flow already is why we are in the hunt for Cam or DJ and Payton is staying.

• Love
Reactions: alaskanseminole
They are in a major PR rehabilitation push. It’s not just the sudden use of dog as a sympathy tool - also note all the Blue Check accounts wishing him a generic happy birthday. Very interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Looks like we parted ways with the right players.

So far we have been beyond fortunate in the portal. We have almost certainly brought in more talent than any team in the country, and we have not lost much. A few of the guys who left would have been in the playing rotation (Duke, Herring McClendan), a few would have been big on special teams. Prior to this year the only other I can think of was the DT who went to NC State - he would have helped last year to give some rest in the interior and may have let helped us win one of the three we lost when our other DTs were banged up.

Don’t know timing or inside “sauces,” but believe Ward has visited (or will). Miami getting their crack at him as well.

Don’t know timing or inside “sauces,” but believe Ward has visited (or will). Miami getting their crack at him as well.

Ward is at FSU. Brendan Sonone has a picture on twitter of him and Tokarz walking into the football facility.

Reactions: LBoogie28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT