ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Woodley in the portal

Jan 16, 2017
Apparently he has been coaching HS in California and wants to wrestle 2nd semester, as he still has a year from the covid year. He entered the transfer portal. OU would seem like a good fit with Buchanon red shirting. He'd be going home and have a good workout partner. Maybe Buchanon is coming back in January as well, no clue.
He would fit in nicely for UNI and Michigan. I hope he goes to UNI.

Apparently he has been coaching HS in California and wants to wrestle 2nd semester, as he still has a year from the covid year. He entered the transfer portal. OU would seem like a good fit with Buchanon red shirting. He'd be going home and have a good workout partner. Maybe Buchanon is coming back in January as well, no clue.
He would fit in nicely for UNI and Michigan. I hope he goes to UNI.
he wouldn't be in the portal if he was going back to OU. that's where he already is. i was under the impression taht Buchanan would be wrestling second semester.

Speaking of portal news. What ever happened to Tristan Lira from Ft Dodge? Last I heard he transferred to Oregon st. Oregon st seems to have a weak spot in the line up at 149/157. If Lara still there and just injured?

Where did Aaron Cashman end up? He would have got some quality mat time had he stuck around.

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
Speaking of portal news. What ever happened to Tristan Lira from Ft Dodge? Last I heard he transferred to Oregon st. Oregon st seems to have a weak spot in the line up at 149/157. If Lara still there and just injured?

Where did Aaron Cashman end up? He would have got some quality mat time had he stuck around.
Lara has been injured. Not sure where Cashman ended up, I was curious about him, too.

Still no word on Woodley. Seems odd he hasn’t landed somewhere yet. He’d be an upgrade for most line ups. I see him as a rd16-5th type guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT