ADVERTISEMENT

*****Jan 6 attempted coup in DC thread*****

Can a defense attorney get her a lighter sentence if they argue that she was confessing to her crimes while under the influence of mace? How does that work?

Our politics - well, Trump/repub moreso - is making criminals out of regular dopes.

I think we've always had plenty of that lady.

Our politics - well, Trump/repub moreso - is making criminals out of regular dopes.

I think we've always had plenty of that lady.

This is going to be one of the first things Biden's DOJ has to deal with. All these people are on camera and social media.

This is how I envision Chis when the story broke and him about to post it on HROT:

tenor.gif
Big part of how we're here. Even today.. EVEN. TODAY.

The concentration of members of the Trump Republican party is finding and making up reasons to bash members of the anti-Trump majority.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Bennet was my number one choice to be President. He would be great. Too much common sense for this country.

Reactions: HawkMD
I don't get this ... if these asses are convinced that the election was rigged, how does today's rioting change anything about their 'principled position'?!?

Reactions: HawkMD
The only tear gas discharged today were the noxious fumes of cruelty and hatred, exhuming the tears of our founding fathers, and lady liberty herself.

Trust Booker to bring back a patina of normalcy to the proceedings. He's still a shameless shyster. BAU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT