ADVERTISEMENT

Jesuroga Draw & Bracket

Inthecircle

HB MVP
Apr 3, 2018
Bracket starts at the bottom of the post.
GOLD

224 | Mat B​

Winner 179 vs. Winner 184​

BRONZE

223 | Mat B​

Winner 205 vs. Winner​

217 | Mat A​

Winner 213 vs. Winner​

Repechage

213 | Mat C​

Winner vs. Winner​

205 | Mat A​

Winner vs. Winner​

Semifinal

184 | Mat B​

Winner 111 vs. Winner 142​

179 | Mat A​

Winner 141 vs. Winner 173​

Quarterfinal

173 | Mat C​

Winner 100 vs. Winner 130​

142 | Mat B​

Winner 131 vs. Winner 162​

141 | Mat B​

Winner 99 vs. Winner 160​

111 | Mat A​

Winner 161 vs. Winner 101​

1/8

162 | Mat C​

Chirag CHIRAG (IND) vs. Ivan OKSIUK (UKR)​

161 | Mat C​

Seyfulla ITAEV (FRA) vs. Elman MAMMADOV (AZE)​

160 | Mat C​

Tigran BUNIATYAN (ARM) vs. Renato OSMANOVIC (CRO)​

131 | Mat B​

Alibi RAKYMBAYEV (KAZ) vs. Tornike ASABASHVILI (GEO)​

130 | Mat B​

Nodirbek JUMANAZAROV (UZB) vs. Uladzislau ZUIKO (BLR)​

101 | Mat A​

Adrian SIKORA (POL) vs. Ali Mahmoud KHORRAMDEL (IRI)​

100 | Mat A​

Resul DOGAN (TUR) vs. Nathanael John JESUROGA (USA)​

99 | Mat A​

Khalid MAGOMEDOV (RUS) vs. Bilol SHARIP UULU (KGZ)​

Anyone have a breakdown of previous cadet world teams and how they have translated to ncaa success?

Nate gets teched...his opponent has to win his next match to pull Nate back in.

The guy that beat Jesuroga should win his next match and make the finals. I expect NJ will get pulled back in.

45kg Bo Bassett pinned his way into the semi's, I expect him to win it all.

60kg Mantanona lost to Azerbaijan but he made the semi's. Still alive here.

71kg has been eliminated. Lost by 1 point but it was his first match.

92kg we made the semi's here but we haven't wrestled anyone good yet. Face the Russian in the semi's. I'd be surprised if we won but I'm pulling for him.

So we're alive in 4 out of 5 today with 2 in the semi's. I haven't checked all the weights but at least Russia is also eliminated at 71kg too.

Reactions: jrod65
Bassett gets a tf to advance to the finals.

Nelson lost in the semis.

Jesuroga is pulled back in, will wrestle for bronze.

Mantanona was eliminated.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcamp67
Just watched the match. The Georgian had a 4 point throw off of a headlock countering Shapiro that was a little questionable. Shapiro was the aggressor the entire time. Non stop motor.
The 4 pt was quick but I thought the right call.
Shapiro has real heavy hands and changes levels well He is always looking for good angles and moves his feet very well.
He would look good in black & gold for sure!

Reactions: el dub and jrod65
The 4 pt was quick but I thought the right call.
Shapiro has real heavy hands and changes levels well He is always looking for good angles and moves his feet very well.
He would look good in black & gold for sure!
It was quick so could have went either way but you’re probably right. He reversed quickly and then continued to put the pressure on. Love his style!

Reactions: Inthecircle
Sounds like if Nelson would have gotten bronze we would have clinched the team title but he lost.

Well if we had to get beat, than I don't mind India being the one's to do it. Seems like they are entering the chat on the international scene. They always seem to have one or two good wrestlers but they have a lot of up and coming talent. Plus, they seem to be the only ones that can match our cardio.

Well if we had to get beat, than I don't mind India being the one's to do it. Seems like they are entering the chat on the international scene. They always seem to have one or two good wrestlers but they have a lot of up and coming talent. Plus, they seem to be the only ones that can match our cardio.
Well, if you spent your days running away from Tigers and Elephants your cardio would be pretty good too! Ha!

Does Nate have a college list?
Which college would his lean be towards?
I heard Carl gave him a call and would be his first choice at 125 for the class of 2023. It'll be hard to pry him away from Iowa. It appears Iowa, PSU, North Carolina, and a really distant Iowa State are in on him early. But it's safe to assume almost everyone will take a shot at him and the Hawks are in a good position.

I heard Carl gave him a call and would be his first choice at 125 for the class of 2023. It'll be hard to pry him away from Iowa. It appears Iowa, PSU, North Carolina, and a really distant Iowa State are in on him early. But it's safe to assume almost everyone will take a shot at him and the Hawks are in a good position.

Carl = 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT