ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Cramer: Best Numbers Ever, We Can Win the Trade War With These Numbers

More important: prospects of “winning” a trade war, or preserving the fidelity of our Constitution?
show me in the constitution where it says we must impeach because trump warned the ukranians of criminals and besides, we wanted hills and he is orange man and orange man bad and Epstein didn't kill himself.

show me in the constitution where it says we must impeach because trump warned the ukranians of criminals and besides, we wanted hills and he is orange man and orange man bad and Epstein didn't kill himself.
Emoluments and obstruction alone are worthy of impeachment, OiT. But that you trust Trump has noble intentions is all that needs to be considered.

Really is stunning to observe.

Here you go.

EFoCduOWoAEDLBC.jpg

Emoluments and obstruction alone are worthy of impeachment, OiT. But that you trust Trump has noble intentions is all that needs to be considered.

Really is stunning to observe.
obstruction? he openly told the ukranians they had a criminal or two running around in their country. and did it for free. and released the phone call transcript. he did that all for free. no emoluments. no quid pro quo. no bribes. he needs a medal of valor

Reactions: The Tradition
I am certain warning the ukranians that the bidens are criminals, is the opposite of this. he needs a medal for warning them!! a constitutional medal of valor.
You are a crazy cat. Up is down, black is white and wrong is right in your world.

Funny thing is I think I would enjoy having a beer with you and trying to piece together why you believe the things you do. I mean I might come away from that discussion with my head spinning, but I am pretty sure it would not be boring :D

You are a crazy cat. Up is down, black is white and wrong is right in your world.

Funny thing is I think I would enjoy having a beer with you and trying to piece together why you believe the things you do. I mean I might come away from that discussion with my head spinning, but I am pretty sure it would not be boring :D
I met a bunch of guys in des moines one time from this site. unfortunately one of the guys passed away. { I didn't do it!! } it was like 5 yrs after or 4 yrs after I met him or something.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
So what you’re saying is you did it.
I fogret the dude's name but he used to respond to everything with a pic or meme or something. and I met rhino. rhino was a cool dude. this guy who passed was nice, but quiet. rhino sort of boogied outta here for some reason when trump came in office. I am not sure if that's really why, or if it was something else and the timing was coincidence. heck rhino may have been gone prior to that. I cannot keep track of everyone who comes and goes.

Jim Cramer is a legitimate discredited idiot. He had a "investment rag" called street.com. Every pick of his tanked like a rock. Besides his Gallagheresque shtick of yelling and making noises, anyone with a peanut of a brain in the investment community doesn't take this idiot seriously.
you are mixing him up with that dude from 538

Conviction. You really dumb enough to think that will happen?

But, more important, you are off topic: best numbers ever or is Cramer a Trump shill?
I can be pretty dumb sometimes, but there is almost no chance he gets convicted.

You are right, OiT took it off topic. Numbers are very good in the economy right now, there is no arguing that. I personally don't believe this has much to do with Trump and if anything he has slowed growth with his trade war.

Reactions: Rudolph
Conviction. You really dumb enough to think that will happen?

But, more important, you are off topic: best numbers ever or is Cramer a Trump shill?
Cramer is no trump lover as he said, “he’s a poor steward of the planet.” He’s also realistic about Donald’s ego and lack of any type of strategy or discipline with regard to anything.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/cramer-money-managers-are-realizing-that-trump-isnt-dependable.html

Jim Cramer is a legitimate discredited idiot. He had a "investment rag" called street.com. Every pick of his tanked like a rock. Besides his Gallagheresque shtick of yelling and making noises, anyone with a peanut of a brain in the investment community doesn't take this idiot seriously.

While he is far from perfect, he does have a JD from Harvard and had a more successful run as a hedge fund manager than 99.9% of those in the investment community who "don't take this idiot seriously".

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Winning the trade war? Midwestern farmers disagree.
China is not buying Soy Beans because they do not have as many hogs to feed. So they are going to buy Pork. Their freezers are almost empty. They rushed 200M hogs to slaughter and froze them, then did not back fill because ASV was going to kill them all right away.

2 years into the trade war. If we can win it, why arent we?
China is trying to play the long game. But, they have people rioting in the streets, still have not won in Hong Kong, and their population is not real happy with communist rule.

OIT is fabulous entertainment.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
China is hurting badly because of swine flu.

the United States military uses micro drones to implant the virus.

winning.

Link? I cannot find anything on the drones implanting the virus. so I'm calling BS until I see evidence of this

I can be pretty dumb sometimes, but there is almost no chance he gets convicted.

You are right, OiT took it off topic. Numbers are very good in the economy right now, there is no arguing that. I personally don't believe this has much to do with Trump and if anything he has slowed growth with his trade war.
uhhh, I think OiT was responding to Rudolf who took it off topic first

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT