ADVERTISEMENT

jo Says He’s A Black Woman!!

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

He’s forgotten which username he’s logged into. This is the account he challenges you to a boxing ring where he’ll piss his pants in front of you. He tries to set up dates for handies at other locations with his other accounts. He’s nothing but HORT entertainment.

Where did he claim to be a Marine? I'd like to see that.

Not even close to his worse gaffe but still funny thinking back on how dems talked trash on how George Bush spoke with this in mind.

Where did he claim to be a Marine? I'd like to see that.

It’s been a while but he just does it randomly. A search of his name will show it if you want to sort through the massive pile of shit that he’s pooped out over the year. When he’s off his Prozac and gets all chippy after he’s been bitched it comes out but lately he’s been living the fairy tale that he’s Mike Tyson.

He’s the gift that keeps on giving.

It's trespassing. Meet me at the Sag Wagon then. It's a quarter mile from there. 2:00?
I'm not meeting your stupid ass anywhere near cameras, but nice ****ing try! Real ****ing badass......afraid of getting tagged for trespassing! That's the least of your worries.......

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
Answer the question. Why? I'm going to record to meeting anyway. And post it here. Did you forget that part?
You're not recording anything, Tootsie. Now be a man, park your junker at the Fag Wagon and walk to where I told you to at 1600 or sit down and STFU.

So much of HORT has stolen_valor_4_a_day on ignore and that’s a real shame because they’re missing this thread. Better be careful @Kinnick.At.Night, the place by the river is where he’s is always trying to get people to meet up so he can give out handies.

This thread though…

beautiful-dear-god-its-beautiful.gif
And bring this punk with you.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT