ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Stewart nails it!!!

Where is OiT to come and go "Who is Jon Stewart" or others scared of his influence and weekly dose of reality that he'll be bringing until November?

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Thread already exists

Thread already exists

Meh Think About It GIF by Bounce

That one was started on January 24th.

Reactions: ping72
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I feel like the majority of Americans feel this way. You can obviously tell who are the fellatio types on both sides tho
I agreed with Stewart. I know Joe is old, but I do look at his administration's policies and the things he has accomplished which are pretty impressive. All I have heard is doom and gloom from Republicans yet he's managed the economy and coming out of a pandemic pretty well. Economy and jobs used to be an automatic win for an incumbent. We are living in a bizarre period of time.

Reactions: 4ohs
Same crybaby, "only my way of thinking is correct" bullshit, this board is riddled with.

Chis D. Jackson, an election commissioner in Tennessee who describes himself as “one of the most effective digital advocates of President Joe Biden and his administration,” summed up the mood in this camp: “Wow,” he tweeted. “So you basically say because Biden is old, he is basically as bad as Trump. Why th[e] F do we never learn in this country?” Kaivan Shroff, Democratic commentator and press secretary for the political nonprofit Dream for America, took a shot at Stewart, claiming that although he’s 20 years younger than Biden, the two men “look the same age.” One Biden supporter raged that Stewart, who was commended by the president in 2022 for his advocacy on behalf of veterans, had dared to “pay him back” with this harsh analysis. “I’ll never forgive you,” he concluded.

I recorded the show and just finished watching it. I can't see the MAGA's being a fan of Stewart's either.
Which is why he is good. He isn't blinded by his party and can call out all BS. Dems just aren't used to that from TV show hosts.

I recorded the show and just finished watching it. I can't see the MAGA's being a fan of Stewart's either.
Yeah. The rips on Trump were actually better and funnier (although "Chocolate Cookie Man was pretty damned funny).

Deposition Lawyer: You said you have the greatest memory on Earth.

Trump: I don't remember saying that.

Awesome.

Same crybaby, "only my way of thinking is correct" bullshit, this board is riddled with.

Chis D. Jackson, an election commissioner in Tennessee who describes himself as “one of the most effective digital advocates of President Joe Biden and his administration,” summed up the mood in this camp: “Wow,” he tweeted. “So you basically say because Biden is old, he is basically as bad as Trump. Why th[e] F do we never learn in this country?” Kaivan Shroff, Democratic commentator and press secretary for the political nonprofit Dream for America, took a shot at Stewart, claiming that although he’s 20 years younger than Biden, the two men “look the same age.” One Biden supporter raged that Stewart, who was commended by the president in 2022 for his advocacy on behalf of veterans, had dared to “pay him back” with this harsh analysis. “I’ll never forgive you,” he concluded.
There are some things they can gas light and some things they can't.

Discredit the polls all you want but when damned near 90% of the electorate in polling says Joe is too old...maybe listen.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
They aren't after MAGAs, they're after the moderates who used to watch the show before it became a purely partisan outlet. Leaning into the "TDS" acronym is genius, and if they can provide some semi-balanced entertainment for a couple months then they can ultimately persuade some moderates to begrudgingly vote for Biden because he's not Trump.

I think it's smart on their part.

They aren't after MAGAs, they're after the moderates who used to watch the show before it became a purely partisan outlet. Leaning into the "TDS" acronym is genius, and if they can provide some semi-balanced entertainment for a couple months then they can ultimately persuade some moderates to begrudgingly vote for Biden because he's not Trump.

I think it's smart on their part.

Could you describe who "they" is and what you understand their true motive for their smart strategy to be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT