ADVERTISEMENT

Joni Ernst caught in a big fat lie, on national TV no less

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
she was being interviewed today by Kristen Welker on Meet the Press. Welker was asking her if she would support Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser pardoning all the January 6 convicts, if he was elected. She of course danced around the question and didn't answer it, only saying that Lying Donny Sexual Abuser had the right to pardon them. She was too chickenshit to actually answer the question if she would support such action. Then Welker asked her how she could support pardoning them, when Joni herself called them insurrectionist. Joni then put her big foot in her mouth and said she never use that language. Soon after Welker was quick to correct her, and let her know she used that exact word, insurrectionist, in an op-ed article she wrote in the Des Moines Register about the J6 insurrection. At which time Joni just sat there, the stupid smile on her face, looking straight ahead and not saying anything. Caught in another lie. Birds of a feather, lie together.

she was being interviewed today by Kristen Welker on Meet the Press. Welker was asking her if she would support Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser pardoning all the January 6 convicts, if he was elected. She of course danced around the question and didn't answer it, only saying that Lying Donny Sexual Abuser had the right to pardon them. She was too chickenshit to actually answer the question if she would support such action. Then Welker asked her how she could support pardoning them, when Joni herself called them insurrectionist. Joni then put her big foot in her mouth and said she never use that language. Soon after Welker was quick to correct her, and let her know she used that exact word, insurrectionist, in an op-ed article she wrote in the Des Moines register. At which time Jomi just sat there, the stupid smile on her face, looking straight ahead and not saying anything. Caught in another lie. Birds of a feather, lie together.
She's a moron. She hails herself as this big supporter of Iowa and the ag industry and during a debate when she was last on the ballot her opponent correctly stated the price of beans at the time and gave a very coherent answer in regards to how to help the industry and Ernst had no clue when she was asked the price of corn and looked befuddled by the question. Growing up in a small farm town I sent a clip of this to all my republican farmer friends and they didn't care. Ernst had the R by her name that's all that mattered to them. That is what is wrong with Iowa and our country and that's that we need to fix.

I’m truly shocked she went outside of the Fox safety bubble. Honest question, why did Mitch or John Thune ask her to go on Lib TV? Normally they only let her stand there when the boys talk.
I think at her core she’s mostly not insane, she’s just so timid and what the Iowa GOP produces these days she isn’t smart enough to think on her feet.
The worst part is sexual assault. I fully give her credit for working with Kristen Gillibrand on sexual harassment in the military, then she publicly supports a rapist like Donald Trump. A man who is utterly misogynistic and attacks women in public. Then Breadbags looks at the camera and will only say that their voices deserve to be heard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT