ADVERTISEMENT

Joni Ernst doesn't hold Trump responsible for the insurrection

CleteyColgate

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2012
Last edited:
"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday said "people will do what they do" in response to a question about the toppling of a statue of Christopher Columbus in Baltimore" - Doesn't apply to the other side though, does it?

giphy.gif

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday said "people will do what they do" in response to a question about the toppling of a statue of Christopher Columbus in Baltimore" - Doesn't apply to the other side though, does it?

What whataboutism nonsense are you spouting again justifying MAGA destroying America?

Last edited:
**** this Bitch, off to WHO and other sites to destroy the bootlicker MAGAts back in a bit.

Yes my simpleton knocking over the destroyer of the Natives pos man as he is not a symbol for all is relevant to attacking the Capitol and 5 dead with intentions of kidnapping and killing Congressmembers and the VP. LOLOLOL

Because they are either brainwashed or stupid.

Period.

I have no doubt there are some that do understand the difference, they just put their own wants ahead of everyone else in the country. Those people might be the worst, they know what's going on is wrong but have no principles, morals or ethics and just stand and watch the world burn when they know they "should" say something.

Anyone who plays the impoverished child card and lies about wearing bread bags over their boots surely has no qualms excusing a little sedition.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You won't get a reply from her. I've written several emails to her and nary a response. Grassley, I'll give credit, he (or his staffers) responds pretty quickly.

I did get a reply from her the day after I emailed about the changes in Medicare physician reimbursement deal. It was a summation of the situation and a "yep, thanks for the feedback" form response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT