ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Ogundele

As I mentioned twice now....IMO Josh is a clown. I'm entitled to my own opinion and I can state how I feel freely on the board. I hesitate to mention this but my opinion is impacted by someone that I know as an acquaintance that has a connection to people that know him. You can play the "long covid card" but that hasn't been substantiated. Even if that is the case, it should not stop him from having a little better control of his diet and losing some weight. Stop attacking me for stating my opinion. I'm entitled to it, it's well informed, and it's not against the law. Take your butt hurt elsewhere....you're wasting your time with me.
Most Iowa fans are disappointed that JoshO hasn't progressed. I definitely have been. I don't know him and I doubt that you know much about him personally either. You do have a "right" to call him names, but I believe only an immature A$$HOLE would call someone a clown without personally knowing him. I suspect I'll miss what you call me when I stop seeing your messages.

Most Iowa fans are disappointed that JoshO hasn't progressed. I definitely have been. I don't know him and I doubt that you know much about him personally either. You do have a "right" to call him names, but I believe only an immature A$$HOLE would call someone a clown without personally knowing him. I suspect I'll miss what you call me when I stop seeing your messages.
Whenever people want to talk mess about players they know nothing about, it always reminds of Russ Millard’s career at Iowa.

People were calling him a clown early in his career because he wasn’t the instant star some were predicting him to be.

Then it came out later that he was dealing with some incredibly difficult things off the court and the people who were criticizing him looked like complete idiots.

We’re a matter of days removed from a player having to take a leave of absence because of anxiety related to his production and you’re on the internet ragging on a player?

Here’s how the world really works outside of your junior high gossip life: You don’t have the first clue what Josh is dealing with physically or mentally.

What is known is that when Josh was considering leaving the program, Coach McCaffery wanted him back. I’ll take his opinion over some anonymous internet troll and his knitting circle rumors.
What kind of warped, overly sensitive brain does one have to have to somehow conflate what I stated as my opinion on Josh O with P Mac's situation?

I feel sorry for you....and I'll refer you back to post #77.

Discussion over on my end...but have at it if you wish.

I do know about him....and I'm confident in the information. Again, in my opinion, he's a clown. My definition of being a "clown" may be different than yours. A clown to me is goofy, funny, screws around....perhaps doesn't take things seriously when he should.

Hope you blocked me....and glad you did.

What kind of warped, overly sensitive brain does one have to have to somehow conflate what I stated as my opinion on Josh O with P Mac's situation?

I feel sorry for you....and I'll refer you back to post #77.

Discussion over on my end...but have at it if you wish.
Homework Assignment #1 for you: Look up the definition of “conflate.” You pretty obviously don’t understand what it means.

Homework Assignment #2: Listen to Patrick and Connor’s podcast. They mention multiple times how they read what people write about them online and the impact it has. Athletes all across the world of sports have mentioned how reading what’s written about them online affects their mental health.

Since you apparently don’t possess the grey matter to understand what I wrote earlier, I’ll break it down for you: nowhere did I “conflate” Patrick and Josh’s situations. What I was pointing out is that in a time when it should be crystal clear that it’s not appropriate to criticize a player when you’re not familiar with the entirety of their situation, here you are criticizing a player you know nothing about. If you’re wondering why people are saying you’re the real clown and an “asshole,” that’s why.

And LOL at the guy who wrote “Stop attacking me” calling others overly sensitive.

Get some perspective dumbass. I simply stated that...in my opinion....Josh is a clown. You've spent all this time, energy, and dipshit writing to express what a pussy you are. Seriously man...I feel bad for anyone that gets this upset by someone stating they have the opinion that someone is a clown. You poor fragile little snowflake...go float away and cry to someone else. I get it...you win....your little feelings just can't endure any more!

Good grief, you pussy.
You’re definitely showing that you don’t care what I think! 🤣 😂 😆 😝

Get some perspective dumbass. I simply stated that...in my opinion....Josh is a clown. You've spent all this time, energy, and dipshit writing to express what a pussy you are. Seriously man...I feel bad for anyone that gets this upset by someone stating they have the opinion that someone is a clown. You poor fragile little snowflake...go float away and cry to someone else. I get it...you win....your little feelings just can't endure any more!

Good grief, you pussy.
Is that similar to someone who uses their time and energy to determine that someone who is a bit player who they have never met is a clown? And then spends more time and effort to defend that position? Like that?

Just imagine if Josh O did his part for a free college scholarship. After all, it's a free tuition ride isn't it? Put my kid in there then! He could use that scholarship too. And he would even join in on the team huddles!
Actually when given time to get into the flow of the game, like he did against Purdue in the BIG Championship game last year, he afforded himself pretty well. Hard to get in to any kind of rhythm when you’re pulled after three or less possessions on the court 95% of the time.

Whether it’s all conditioning or not he and Mulvey should have given more opportunities the first couple years so the game speed slowed a bit for both.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Josh has been very useful at times against teams with huge bigs.
100% agree with ever so slight correction.
Ogundele has been useful everytime he’s been asked to play.
advanced analytics definitively show this

Reactions: amahawk
One positive I noticed with Josh was his interior passing - he’s got good touch. Fran should use that more.

Reactions: KcTo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT