ADVERTISEMENT

Just the former President

Posting a photo of the current President hog tied in the back of a pickup truck.

Totally normal.

WTF?

Was this posted before or after Trump advertised his Bibles?

JFC
posted the kathy griffin holding trumps head then decided I wouldn’t stoop to that level….
Obscure public figure Kathy Griffin. Former POTUS Donald Trump. One is not like the other.

JFC
MAGA is Taliban
Taliban is MAGA

We get it yet?
I can’t believe I am saying this, but we’re getting there.

A lot of these mother ****ers are insane.

I agree.

Then you have people like @Whiskeydeltadeltatango who know better but don’t give a ****.

Some country we live in right now.
The voting base is absolutely insane and void of reality and people like this lady are playing a game for power and money. The GOP has 0 intentions of governing for all and what is best for the country. It must be wiped out via elections and the judicial system.

Yes. Most people did. She was interviewed by the Secret Service and completely canceled in all regards. Lost everything and had to move in with her mom and was under constant attacks and threats on social media. Trump should be canceled as well.
If you don't think the dark state and the left have been trying to cancel Donald Trump for 8 years then you are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
The voting base is absolutely insane and void of reality and people like this lady are playing a game for power and money. The GOP has 0 intentions of governing for all and what is best for the country. It must be wiped out via elections and the judicial system.
I’m gradually starting to think that way.

I think step one is ostracizing religious people who believe in illogical horse shit and vote imbeciles into government who shape their political views, like environmental issues, on the absurd belief that it’s okay for us to continue to **** up the planet because any day now Jesus of Nazareth is going to magically appear in the sky to wipe out all the queers and libtards.

You get rid of that stupid, obnoxious shit and then everything else starts to fall in place, specifically Donald Trump losing his entire base of mental midgets to con and grift.

Happy ****ing Easter. 😝😘

A lot of these mother ****ers are insane.

I agree.

Then you have people like @Whiskeydeltadeltatango who know better but don’t give a ****.

Some country we live in right now.
Yeah, I have no problem admitting I'll vote for the guy who tweets mean things over the guy who is currently working with Google and social media to censor freedom of speech and track all.of us.

Say what you will but I think you are ****ing dumb for giving Two shits about some rednecks tailgate when the guy you like has the FBI showing up at people's houses because of social media post.

You know, it's the other guy that's the bad guy though.

Mean tweets... get the f.uck out of here ya ball gargling pussies.

Weird how Bins went on for like 2 pages arguing with people how it is below the office of the president to make a clever post trolling Trump but he hasn't made an appearance here.
If you search hard enough, you can find a post where Bins says he’s not a Trumpster.

God, why do people want him to constantly fellate Biden?

/s

Yeah, I have no problem admitting I'll vote for the guy who tweets mean things over the guy who is currently working with Google and social media to censor freedom of speech and track all.of us.

Say what you will but I think you are ****ing dumb for giving Two shits about some rednecks tailgate when the guy you like has the FBI showing up at people's houses because of social media post.

You’re the one that won’t change no matter what. You have more pairs of balls in your mouth than a twink in the pork loin district.

If you don't think the dark state and the left have been trying to cancel Donald Trump for 8 years then you are insane.
Sitting around for hours giggling while watching people he invited invade and defile the Capitol canceled trump for patriotic Americans. Others will need to decide if they should be loyal to trump (and end up like Mike Pence) or do the right thing and be loyal to America. Regardless of what you and trump think, America is great.

Say what you will but I think you are ****ing dumb for giving Two shits about some rednecks tailgate

Censor freedom? It’s your lie. Tell it like you want. Still haven’t listened to the Court’s oral argument have you?

We don’t care about the redneck. If you have that on your truck, you are a POS. And it wasn’t the redneck with the pickup tweeting that out - it was the GOP nominee for President.

Just admit it - you will find a way to vote for the rapist who is under indictment for 90 plus felonies. Own it. Celebrate it.

Sitting around for hours giggling while watching people he invited invade and defile the Capitol canceled trump for patriotic Americans. Others will need to decide if they should be loyal to trump (and end up like Mike Pence) or do the right thing and be loyal to America. Regardless of what you and trump think, America is great.
LOL - Trump told people to "peacefully" protest. The only ones who entered the Capitol were those who were led there by the FBI informants who were paid to infiltrate and incite the crowd.

Censor freedom? It’s your lie. Tell it like you want. Still haven’t listened to the Court’s oral argument have you?

We don’t care about the redneck. If you have that on your truck, you are a POS. And it wasn’t the redneck with the pickup tweeting that out - it was the GOP nominee for President.

Just admit it - you will find a way to vote for the rapist who is under indictment for 90 plus felonies. Own it. Celebrate it.

I suspect it's reality to him, which I realize is hard to fathom for normal people.

that's Biden V Missouri, now let's do the Google one, then let's do the FBI showing up at people's homes in Oklahoma and Texas because the president of the United states is using the FBI like the SS...

Mean tweets though.

Blow me.

that's Biden V Missouri, now let's do the Google one, then let's do the FBI showing up at people's homes in Oklahoma and Texas because the president of the United states is using the FBI like the SS...

Mean tweets though.

Blow me.

Use your words. Don’t post angry. What are you 14?

The FBI is showing up at homes because the posters are online on FB and other social media cites promising or threatening death to certain groups of people. You think you get a pass for that conduct?

And as far as Google, which case are you talking about? Because this ought to be good.

The FBI is showing up at homes because the posters are online on FB and other social media cites promising or threatening death to certain groups of people. You think you get a pass for that conduct?

And as far as Google, which case are you talking about? Because this ought to be good.
Speaking of acting like a 14 year old, your avatar indicates a 12 year old brain behind that one.

I’m gradually starting to think that way.

I think step one is ostracizing religious people who believe in illogical horse shit and vote imbeciles into government who shape their political views, like environmental issues, on the absurd belief that it’s okay for us to continue to **** up the planet because any day now Jesus of Nazareth is going to magically appear in the sky to wipe out all the queers and libtards.

You get rid of that stupid, obnoxious shit and then everything else starts to fall in place, specifically Donald Trump losing his entire base of mental midgets to con and grift.

Happy ****ing Easter. 😝😘

There are so many examples of odd, and potentially dangerous, behavior.

He is spiraling. Selling shoes and bibles, bragging about golf awards, going after a judge’s daughter social media, practically begging for donations while spewing lie after lie. And those are just the most recent examples.

He is not mentally fit for public office and most, if not all, of his former White House staff agree. He is only going to get worse.

He doesn’t care about policy, he only cares about himself. This election is not about what’s right for the country, it’s about what’s right for him. He doesn’t care about you, me or anyone. Only himself.

I was wrong.

The fact you would reduce the insanity that comes with Donald Trump to mean tweets means you actually don’t know better.

Thank you for clarifying that you are a ****ing idiot like the rest of them. My mistake. I won’t misjudge you again.

Yes. Most people did. She was interviewed by the Secret Service and completely canceled in all regards. Lost everything and had to move in with her mom and was under constant attacks and threats on social media. Trump should be canceled as well.
Maybe she went on to torture her mom by trying out new “comedy” routines in the hope of actually becoming funny. 😏

My only question is, which iteration of Idiocracy is this?

WhiskeyDickTwat is just throwing shit at the wall because he needs any lame excuse to justify his unquenchable thirst for slurping up the sweat from Trump’s nutsack.

These people are ****ing idiots and proud of it.

Just checking in - no visits from usual suspects. Maybe they’re just not seeing this thread …
Still nothing? To be fair I have a Ryan handle on ignore and one dips**t, but no Both Sides Bins. No Northern. No Coffland14 with one of his patented both sides suck, but mainly it's the Libs who suck, posts. No DogBoy or Biggie. MAGA Mod doesn't have thoughts.

It’s ALL garbage but insulting real actresses by lumping in that loser as one of them is a new low. 🙄
Other than documentaries, I don’t watch movies very often. If Griffey is lousy actress, I’ll take your word for it.

Will you condemn Trump for posting the picture of Biden hogtied in the back of the truck? It's a simple yes or no answer.
I think you have it all turned around which is normal for you and your ilk.
Donald Trumps Truth Social site posted a video of vehicles driving in traffic down the road and one of them happened to have a mural on the tailgate of Joe Biden riding in back of a truck.

It wasn't Trumps truck nor did he know in advance what would or wouldn't be displayed on those vehicles.

BTW Donald J Trump didn't shoot the video so it's all Apples and Oranges as far as I am concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT