ADVERTISEMENT

Kadyn Proctor…the gift that keeps on giving. 😡

The sad part is he just can't leave well enough alone. Like most I've moved on. Fool me once , shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. We took him back and he bent us over a second time, and the doubles down on the immature comments, Dude has a lot of growing up to do, (mentally)). Hope he's happy down south and we never contact him again.

The sad part is he just can't leave well enough alone. Like most I've moved on. Fool me once , shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. We took him back and he bent us over a second time, and the doubles down on the immature comments, Dude has a lot of growing up to do, (mentally)). Hope he's happy down south and we never contact him again.
I didn't root for Ross P., and I will not root for this guy. He is no Wirfs.

Young kids make decisions that aren’t always the best. I made a ton of them.
We all did, but these kind of decisions are on a different level, more reckless. I suppose it's better that it happened sooner rather than later. I wish the staff would bring in a stud OL and the team clicks to have a phenomenal season to show KP what could've been. His punishment is that he will never know what it's like to play and win at home, ever.

We all did, but these kind of decisions are on a different level, more reckless. I suppose it's better that it happened sooner rather than later. I wish the staff would bring in a stud OL and the team clicks to have a phenomenal season to show KP what could've been. His punishment is that he will never know what it's like to play and win at home, ever.
Reckless? He didn't get high behind a wheel and kill someone.

He worked out in Iowa City for 6 weeks and went back to Tuscaloosa with 500k in his pocket. Not a bad gig
Basically, holding out for a better deal with Bama. Hard way to do it, actually switching schools and moving back to Iowa, then back to Tuscaloosa. But hey, $500K made it worth it, right? Great self-marketing.

So what it treats the U of I, coach Ferentz and the FB program like a cheap, disposable whore. He got what he wanted. He'll make a fine Congressman or Senator some day.

With the lack of character KP has repeatedly demonstrated, I'm petty surprised KF and staff would have been interested in the kid in the first place, even if he is a human mountain. He's also a cancer to any positive, mature, hard-working culture. I, too, hope that karma stops by Tuscaloosa and gives KP a full dose. He deserves it.

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

My understanding is that he signed a $100k deal with the corporate side of Swarm, did one marketing thing and got 20% of that (so about $20k). He then bailed. But he never got any of the non-profit Swarm dollars.

Either way, I don't really give a shit about the money side....if businesses want to throw money at kids, that's their problem. What I don't appreciate is him backing out of not one, but two commitments he gave to Iowa. Both at the last minute which really hampered our ability to go out and get a replacement.

F him....and F Wisconsin too!

Whatever! Everyone has a different number. I don’t ever throw out the “ I have a source” but, have heard from someone in the know it was 1 mil from a sponsor. Take it for what it is worth. If the case he is just a grifter. Good riddance all the way around. Things like this will be more common if colleges don’t wake up and make these wannabe adults sign contracts.

My understanding is that he signed a $100k deal with the corporate side of Swarm, did one marketing thing and got 20% of that (so about $20k). He then bailed. But he never got any of the non-profit Swarm dollars.

Either way, I don't really give a shit about the money side....if businesses want to throw money at kids, that's their problem. What I don't appreciate is him backing out of not one, but two commitments he gave to Iowa. Both at the last minute which really hampered our ability to go out and get a replacement.

F him....and F Wisconsin too!
100% what I heard and agree. He’s going to struggle in life regardless of his talent if he handles people this way continuously.

Young kids make decisions that aren’t always the best. I made a ton of them.
Really? Did your poor decisions have a possible impact on 125 other people and a multi million $ business? I highly doubt that.......I add that his first "decision" I could brush off, had he not made the shitty comments after he left. I'm not buying that his latest "settling in" at Iowa was just an error in judgement. If so, dude REALLY needs to get his shit together.....

Whatever! Everyone has a different number. I don’t ever throw out the “ I have a source” but, have heard from someone in the know it was 1 mil from a sponsor. Take it for what it is worth. If the case he is just a grifter. Good riddance all the way around. Things like this will be more common if colleges don’t wake up and make these wannabe adults sign contracts.
If it's $5000 or $1 million, that's on those companies. They're big boys. They can take care of himself. It's a business decision. I wouldn't front a 19 year kid $1 million, though.

He just can't leave well enough alone. The dude hates us, it's pretty evident. He's really enjoying the troll job too. I've never seen a person so ardently denigrate a school that always seems to be #2 on his list. I wonder how he truly feels about all the other schools on his previous lists if it was us he committed to twice, yet, we get hate from him each time. We didn't do anything other than recruit you kid. I sincerely hope he never comes back and his family moves away for good. Trash family as far as I'm concerned.

Fvck that guy…

Yeah, that was a nothing article. He didnt say anything against Iowa but all he said was the worst decision he made. He might just be a mixed up 20 year old, maybe attention seeking, who knows.

I think I agree with rumors he didnt want to lose weight or hit the exercise regimen as hard as the hawks wanted him to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT