ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

Been a good week for Iowa fans

vS6Ws2K0

Even if I was at practice everyday, I still wouldn't be able to tell you 🙃.
I just hope they take a deep dive into looking at who is really the best at the Center position. I'm still not sold on Jones ability to make the correct line call presnap.
Guys are out of position too many times per game.

I wonder how they are going to get down to 85 scholarships, too

It's also a great day to join The Swarm if you're on the fence!

And if you don't want to join, that's obviously fine, but remember that days like today don't happen without Brad and the members of SWARM. I am not a fan of NIL but it's the reality now.

I am just happy we have such a great leader and ambassador for the Hawks in Brad. We could be ISU lol:

Blum-on-we-will.00_00_53_23.Still001.jpg

It's also a great day to join The Swarm if you're on the fence!

And if you don't want to join, that's obviously fine, but remember that days like today don't happen without Brad and the members of SWARM. I am not a fan of NIL but it's the reality now.

I am just happy we have such a great leader and ambassador for the Hawks in Brad. We could be ISU lol:

Blum-on-we-will.00_00_53_23.Still001.jpg

I wonder what kind of NIL package Kadyn got. It's all confidential, of course.

Is $20/month the minimum SWARM is asking for?

Can you imagine if Brad had not stepped up? Yikes.

I wonder what kind of NIL package Kadyn got. It's all confidential, of course.

Is $20/month the minimum SWARM is asking for?

Can you imagine if Brad had not stepped up? Yikes.
I have no idea about Proctor's NIL package. It sounds like he was set on coming home, so I would hope they used that to their advantage when negotiating.

As for Swarm, I think that's correct. $20/month is the lowest commitment and you can cancel anytime. I know it seems dumb to some but I spend that much or more a month on a lot dumber stuff, and sadly Iowa sports is still one of my favorite hobbies lol.

And yeah, Brad stepped up big time - someone would have eventually set something up but Brad seems perfect for this role. We are lucky to have him.

I have no idea about Proctor's NIL package. It sounds like he was set on coming home, so I would hope they used that to their advantage when negotiating.

As for Swarm, I think that's correct. $20/month is the lowest commitment and you can cancel anytime. I know it seems dumb to some but I spend that much or more a month on a lot dumber stuff, and sadly Iowa sports is still one of my favorite hobbies lol.

And yeah, Brad stepped up big time - someone would have eventually set something up but Brad seems perfect for this role. We are lucky to have him.

Yeah, I agree with you; $20/month is not bad. But a lot of Iowa fans are not happy paying $6/month for Peacock. LOL

Brad has admitted that Iowa NFL players are not contributing to SWARM. Why? Because they never got paid at Iowa. I just hope this changes moving forward. KF has made a lot of his players millionaires; you'd think that they would support the program that made them rich.

Thanks for the discussion.

Reactions: GlenHawk
Why the hell are you on this board talking shit if you claim to be a Michigan fan? Lol it must tough having a conference opponent on your mind all the time. You must be one lonely loser. Seek help
Thanks for telling me what I should be doing with my life. Anymore life advice buddy?

Pretty tough to tell when all your post are on an Iowa board and one in a husker thread. For such a “diehard” see you have zero post on them. You must have what they call tiny dick syndrome. Hope your mom is making you some meatloaf tonight loser.
You must have never been handed a band before lol.

Phenomenal news. When Kadyn chose Alabama, I never blamed him for doing so. Because if you receive an offer from Nick Saban, you should probably take it. But it hurt when he decided at the 11th hour. Hopefully that's water under the bridge for both Proctor and the fanbase.

The OLine, while better than last year's, was still terrible. If we want to be an efficient and balanced offense where an RB has room to run and a QB time to throw, the OLine is the foundation of that. With Proctor's starting experience in the SEC, I'm hoping he'll hit the ground running and really improve our offense.

The OLine is what I wanted us to improve in the off season, and we couldn't have grabbed a better player. Huge W for Tyler Barnes and staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT