ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Bamala

Not everything is about strategy, sometimes it's about having just a little bit of respect for the members of your team,.. Putting your campaign co-chair on Meet the Press at 10:00 AM to play cheerleader when the boss is planning to cash it in at 1:00 PM is quite simply disrespectful...
It’s politics, with the presidency on the line. It’s not like this was a random Sunday early on in the process.

EVERYTHING is about strategy right now.

And again, what if Biden chose to delay, changed his mind or something? You’re conceding an entire news cycle to Trump, allowing him to control the message for another day.

There's only two good things that can come from a Trump win in November...
1. We won't have to listen to Republicans crying for four years about a stolen election.
2. Capitol police won't have their lives threatened again.

And I will guaranfvckingtee you Dems will accept the results.
Of course, all that hinges on Trump living that long.
Is that a veiled threat?

I guess we need to add the Jews to the list of folks you don't like.
Trump called you a sucker and a loser for serving in the military for 20 years. And, yet, here you are licking his loafers.
Another lie. He never said it. And if he did, please provide the video when and where he said it.

Not everything is about strategy, sometimes it's about having just a little bit of respect for the members of your team,.. Putting your campaign co-chair on Meet the Press at 10:00 AM to play cheerleader when the boss is planning to cash it in at 1:00 PM is quite simply disrespectful...

You have no idea what the primary campaign staff knew.

Shouldn't you be pulling weeds or something outside your doublewide?
I'm retired.
I can do this back and forth all day.
But do you really want to be humiliated every time I have to respond to your ridiculous posts?
I enjoy it, but I would think you'd just take the "L" and move on?

Glutton for punishment, it appears.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
This was the campaign co-chair, not the "staff",.. and obviously they didn't tell him shit.
And until Biden makes it official, he’s still the candidate and they have to be out there. Disagree with what they said if you like, but you simply can’t concede a major platform like the Sunday news shows are, especially immediately after the RNC convention.

Yeah,.. probably better to demonstrate to the public that nothing your people say can be trusted.

Another lie. He never said it. And if he did, please provide the video when and where he said it.
His Chief of Staff John Kelly confirmed he said it. Not everything is captured on video, but trump lies all the time so no reason to believe him over witnesses. His former admin officials also talk about how he made fun of his voter base and how much they disgust him. He thinks the people that vote for him are idiots and losers. Which they prove daily!

I'm retired.
I can do this back and forth all day.
But do you really want to be humiliated every time I have to respond to your ridiculous posts?
I enjoy it, but I would think you'd just take the "L" and move on?

Glutton for punishment, it appears.
Chances are you never had a job in your life to retire from.
Just go back to reading your AARP magazine and sitting on the curb by the mailbox waiting for your EBT card to arrive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Kamala Harris holds 1st presidential campaign rally since Biden's withdrawal from the race

452259085_8047997961913382_6009896165964326722_n.jpg

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Comments from the champion of both sides journalism

VP Kamala Harris shows what ‘simple basic messaging’ can do for a campaign: Chuck Todd

General John Kelly has said it happened. That's where you are these days. Bending the knee to a guy who wouldn't go honor our war dead because it was raining. He wouldn't be on stage with wounded veterans. He passed on the duty to speak to the families of fallen soldiers when it became tedious and too frequent. Made him look bad.
There is no amount of disrespect to our veterans that you won't countenance in order to serve Dear Leader.

I love how you resort to insults when you have no legitimate argument.
You're a goddamn loser and you prove it with every post.

I'd put you on "ignore", but I'd miss your drivel and display of stupidity.

Keep it up. This is fun.
LOL - A month ago 99% of the Dems were in agreement that if Joe won and had to step down during his second term that Kamala would be horrendous President. In fact the majority of Dems wished he would pick a new running mate in 2024.

Fast forward a month and now since Dems are stuck with her she's the 2nd coming of Rosa Parks.

LOL - You can't make this stuff up but it's really happening.

LOL - A month ago 99% of the Dems were in agreement that if Joe won and had to step down during his second term that Kamala would be horrendous President. In fact the majority of Dems wished he would pick a new running mate in 2024.

Fast forward a month and now since Dems are stuck with her she's the 2nd coming of Rosa Parks.

LOL - You can't make this stuff up but it's really happening.
Since then, the Repubbers formally nominated Trumpf for President and Vance for VP… suddenly Kamala looks pretty damn good.

Reactions: GOHOX69
She's killin it in Wilmington now. Trump's gotta be shaking in his shoes now. If not, reality will soon be catching up to him and the MAGA elite. Regarding her speaking - James Carville suggested earlier today she keep the drive and reduce the outward energy about 20 percent to look better on stage. Looks like she got that message. Great job.
It’s an experienced and hard ass federal prosecutor against a convicted felon.

She’s going to make him look like the piece of dog shit he is to most sane people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT