ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris and Donald Trump agree to debate on Sept 10, hosted by ABC

I Like It Yes GIF by UFC

Yup, Trump will undoubtedly bring up the "Democrats want to kill babies after they have been born" rant and nobody will say a thing about it.
It's not just that. He says a lot of absurd shit, constantly, without thinking. And then the hosts just kind of nod their heads like "yeah they do kill babies, don't they?"

It's just a stupid platform for him to flap his gums about the dumbest lies

Reactions: McLovin32
It shouldn't be her job, though. The more time she has to spend fact checking him and argue whether he's lying or not is less time she can use to talk about dem policy.
I disagree in a debate, but that’s just a preference thing. I want to see a candidate be able to take down their opponent, not the journalist. The moderators should frame questions, keep them on topic and keep time.

I am quite confident that Kamala’s litigation skills will be on full display.

I disagree in a debate, but that’s just a preference thing. I want to see a candidate be able to take down their opponent, not the journalist. The moderators should frame questions, keep them on topic and keep time.

Eh. As a country, allowing candidates to use Gish Gallop isn’t great. Particularly for uninformed viewers.

Gish Gallop. Its aim is simple: to defeat one’s opponent by burying them in a torrent of incorrect, irrelevant, or idiotic arguments

I agree if both candidates are actually going to go at each other, but we've seen how Trump "debates."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT