ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Is Favorite To Be VP

Would be a mistake. She’s not likable at all really. Best choice I think is Susan Rice but the GOP would try to link her to the Benghazi thing with Hillary the whole time.

I wasn’t even talking about race, I was talking about sexism. Again, this is not a game for tens of millions of people who are impacted by your line of thinking.

AOC played the Sex Card beautifully against Yoho last week.

Like she's never called a man a "fvcking dick" before... lol. But she was soooo hurt by his comment!

Val's problem is that most people can't picture her as president...which is the main VP job.

She's a former cop/chief and has barely served three years as a "who" in the house. She doesn't have the gravitas for the position.

JFC. The current occupant wouldn’t know gravitas if it bit him on the ass. She, along with anyone else with a pulse, is head and shoulders above this shit stain.

Reactions: billanole
AOC played the Sex Card beautifully against Yoho last week.

Like she's never called a man a "fvcking dick" before... lol. But she was soooo hurt by his comment!
Trying to compare a woman calling a man a fvcking prick to a man calling a woman a fvcking bitch is absolutely atrocious, it’s not even close. Btw, you keep exposing yourself as a prototypical white toxic male.

Trying to compare a woman calling a man a fvcking prick to a man calling a woman a fvcking bitch is absolutely atrocious, it’s not even close. Btw, you keep exposing yourself as a prototypical white toxic male.

It's exactly the same thing!

I guess you want equality except when you don't?

Why are you a disgusting person?

You and all the Trump supporters are disgusting people. Worthless, nothing good about any of you.
Typically when you go there with folks like this you end up getting physical threats. Seen it a million time. Big, uphill battle bc similar mindsets lead our country.

Typically when you go there with folks like this you end up getting physical threats. Seen it a million time. Big, uphill battle bc similar mindsets lead our country.

Yes, I'm sure AOC is a virtuous angel who has never said anything that was derogatorily sex-based against a man.

Just stop.

Either we have equality or we don't.

Yes, I'm sure AOC is a virtuous angel who has never said anything that was derogatorily sex-based against a man.

Just stop.

Either we have equality or we don't.
So your idea of equality allows for men to call women bitches? Again, you keep exposing yourself. Btw, there is nothing a woman can say to a man that equals men calling them a bitch, just based on social constructs alone. But again, it’s clear to me and the world that your brain can’t comprehend what I’m telling you, but if you want to keep on digging that hole then that’s your prerogative.

Reactions: 7 Dunks
https://presscalifornia.com/2020/07/20/kamala-harris-debuts-her-very-bad-plastic-surgery/
5f15bb20855a9Screen%20Shot%202020-07-20%20at%208.40.03%20AM.png

So your idea of equality allows for men to call women bitches? Again, you keep exposing yourself. Btw, there is nothing a woman can say to a man that equals men calling them a bitch, just based on social constructs alone. But again, it’s clear to me and the world that your brain can’t comprehend what I’m telling you, but if you want to keep on digging that hole then that’s your prerogative.

Please. You can't be freaking serious with this double-standard shit. Either it's wrong or it's not. You can't have some sort of special protection for one sex and not the other. That's the opposite of equality.

Val's problem is that most people can't picture her as president...which is the main VP job.

She's a former cop/chief and has barely served three years as a "who" in the house. She doesn't have the gravitas for the position.

It’s one thing to say she doesn’t have the necessary experience. But doesn’t have the gravitas? I’m not following that at all. Did you see her speak as House Manager during Trump’s impeachment trial? Every time I’ve seen her speak she has been calm collected and rational. Can’t say the same for Kamala Harris.

It’s one thing to say she doesn’t have the necessary experience. But doesn’t have the gravitas? I’m not following that at all. Did you see her speak as House Manager during Trump’s impeachment trial? Every time I’ve seen her speak she has been calm collected and rational. Can’t say the same for Kamala Harris.

I didn't pick up that vibe from her. She was certainly more calm and collected than Adam Schiff, but that's not saying much.

It’s one thing to say she doesn’t have the necessary experience. But doesn’t have the gravitas? I’m not following that at all.

Political gravitas. Political.

It's not that hard to follow at all guys. Nobody except hardcore politically junkies know who she is. That's what I mean. Not life gravitas she carries no political gravitas, weight, experience, name recognition whatever the phrase it is.

Sure she was a house manager, everyone though only knows one house manager. It ain't her, its Adam.

Kamala has run for president been on the national news how many times?

Political gravitas. Political.

It's not that hard to follow at all guys. Nobody except hardcore politically junkies know who she is. That's what I mean. Not life gravitas she carries no political gravitas, weight, experience, name recognition whatever the phrase it is.

Sure she was a house manager, everyone though only knows one house manager. It ain't her, its Adam.

Kamala has run for president been on the national news how many times?

Kamala has no charisma and plenty of baggage. She would be perceived as Hillary 2.0. Won’t be surprised if the polls decline for Biden if she is selected. Hope that’s not the case.

Kamala has no charisma and plenty of baggage. She would be perceived as Hillary 2.0. Won’t be surprised if the polls decline for Biden if she is selected. Hope that’s not the case.

And that might be true.

But, let's not ignore Val has some pretty big Q's as well.

Strong, educated and opinionated black women scare a lot of insecure people. Many fall in that demographic with Trad and IFBnBB.
I know your little pea brain might not comprehend this, you ever consider that it’s the opinions that scare people off, and has nothing to do with their sex, education or color of their skin?

With your logic, you must fully support Candace Owens in all she does, since you are so woke and progressive.

I know your little pea brain might not comprehend this, you ever consider that it’s the opinions that scare people off, and has nothing to do with their sex, education or color of their skin?

With your logic, you must fully support Candace Owens in all she does, since you are so woke and progressive.
Since you must have missed the irony in your post, you can disagree with someone without the need to call them a fvcking bitch or even worse, which has been demonstrated in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT