ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris/Tampon Tim/Tim Sandusky Highlight Appreciation Page

@Hawki97 running to the passenger seat while his man took care of things. Rare day off the Huffy Comrade hairs looking good. Maybe it’s you maybe it’s Maybelline

Lulz. Posting tweets all night from 10pm-3am this weekend? Didn’t know you were a junkie addict too! The beauty of it is that even all phucked up you still can’t stop seeking attention from me. What a cute little deplorable you are. Glad to have you in my hip pocket!

456304820_8212283958818114_6918428724872453367_n.jpg

Honest question with the Walz chap, they have made him incredibly flamboyant since coming on to the scene. Is this by choice, trying to play the grandpa doesn't care if youe guy vote or is this guy legitimately feminine as shit?

Honest question with the Walz chap, they have made him incredibly flamboyant since coming on to the scene. Is this by choice, trying to play the grandpa doesn't care if youe guy vote or is this guy legitimately feminine as shit?
What are you talking about? Old Blood n Guts Walz, has led men into battle as a CSM in Afghanistan against the dreaded taliban. Just ask him............

What are you talking about? Old Blood n Guts Walz, has led men into battle as a CSM in Afghanistan against the dreaded taliban. Just ask him............
Bro... I get it that the basket is looking rather large for you right now but ya don't have to shoot every ****in shot.

I did laugh though.

Ok now I'm really laughing.

"Blood and guts"

images

Last edited:
Bro... I get it that the basket is looking rather large for you right now but ya don't have to shoot every ****in shot.

I did laugh though.

Ok now I'm really laughing.

"Blood and guts"

images
Ya......I probably should have gone with just guts since he has plenty to spare, especially hanging over the belt. Where blood is concerned, he's just a bloodsucker........

i see what you saying but couldn’t tell you if always this way or just recent transition

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT