ADVERTISEMENT

Katy Perry gets it

Tenacious E

HB Legend
Dec 4, 2001
“If I come downstairs and the kitchen is clean, and you’ve done it all,” Katy told Alex Cooper on the Sept. 4 episode of Call Her Daddy, “and you’ve done all the dishes, and you’ve closed all the pantry doors, you better be ready to get your d--k sucked.”

After all, acts of service is her love language. “I mean literally,” she said. “I don’t need a red Ferrari! I can buy a red Ferrari. Just do the f--king dishes! I will suck your d--k! It’s that easy.”

“If I come downstairs and the kitchen is clean, and you’ve done it all,” Katy told Alex Cooper on the Sept. 4 episode of Call Her Daddy, “and you’ve done all the dishes, and you’ve closed all the pantry doors, you better be ready to get your d--k sucked.”

After all, acts of service is her love language. “I mean literally,” she said. “I don’t need a red Ferrari! I can buy a red Ferrari. Just do the f--king dishes! I will suck your d--k! It’s that easy.”

Me at Katy Perry's house

Cook Cooking GIF by Adult Swim

I'll let you do her dishes, stuff your corpse in the closet, tell her I did them, and then bang her.
No offense, but if that's what it takes.

Two steps ahead of you. Planned for this. I will have some rabid otters at every entrance to the home. You won't be getting in.

And if you do, I hop in my Delorean and reset the whole situation.

i wonder if katy is one of those hot chicks who has no idea she is hot. that is really hot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT